Where are the romances ?

Gecon

Mandalore.

Quoted for truth. While Mandalore's character certainly isn't that of a romantic, he has a lot of respect for Revan (and a bit for the Exile). Shouldn't have been too big a deal to push that respect past the turning point and make it a romance. Besides, I've seen their base on Dxun. He's not getting anything there.

Exactly, but we don't know for certain that he's not getting any on Dxun. :brows:

Yeah, mandalorians are spartan in space, so who knows :brows:

But at the ripe old age Mandalore is in K2... I mean, come on he's like what, 60?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It was a shame Canderous Ordo, Mandalore couldn't be loved by either a female Revan or a female Exile. That was my only disappointment really, since he was in both games and never felt love for either of the two women PCs.

Pottsie, you're kidding me...Canderous is a military person...I don't think he loves female PCs are appropriate...

[Hope you don't mind I call you Pottsie here.]

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

It was a shame Canderous Ordo, Mandalore couldn't be loved by either a female Revan or a female Exile. That was my only disappointment really, since he was in both games and never felt love for either of the two women PCs.

Pottsie, you're kidding me...Canderous is a military person...I don't think he loves female PCs are appropriate...

[Hope you don't mind I call you Pottsie here.]

Personally I'd rather you keep to Diego Varen here and Pottsie on LF, if you don't mind. But I suppose I won't mind if you call me that, but it will confuse the members here. Sorry for being off-topic.

Well Canderous could have been romanceable and Bao-Dur could've too. I just had a creepy thought of a male exile being in love with Kreia. :'(

Personally I'd rather you keep to Diego Varen here and Pottsie on LF, if you don't mind. But I suppose I won't mind if you call me that, but it will confuse the members here. Sorry for being off-topic.

Well Canderous could have been romanceable and Bao-Dur could've too. I just had a creepy thought of a male exile being in love with Kreia. :'(

Eh, agreed. It's creepy if exile develop a romantic relationship w/Kreia.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Do younger men like older women? Am not really of opinion that Kreia is exactly ugly, although I probably won't want to know what she looks like unrobed. Many other females in K2 apart from her to look at, anyhow. Take Vash as one of those that was barely seen apart from Exile's trial.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

If anybody wanted to see Kreia unrobed, they should be fed to wookies. I would've kinda have liked to get with Mira though, she's pretty stubborn.... She probably wouldn't have been THAT hard to convince, but it would've probably took a little time. She's kinda hot..... ;)

Do younger men like older women? Am not really of opinion that Kreia is exactly ugly, although I probably won't want to know what she looks like unrobed. Many other females in K2 apart from her to look at, anyhow. Take Vash as one of those that was barely seen apart from Exile's trial.

I do think Atris is very pretty.

Real world wise, the Singer Sarah Brightman is quite beautiful and she is in her 50's.

a Nice pic of her: http://www.aftonbladet.se/noje/0004/29/sarah.jpg

I have read a male Exile/Kriea Fanfiction and it was one of the better ones I have read.... :) That's not saying much when I think about it, but it was good.

It was better than the typical angst... I like heaving of bosom with plaintive sighs, because they're funny, but I don't like angsty "My wife died in that...blah blah blah." -_-

How far does this Mandalorian-Space Spartan thing go? A legitimate question when you consider Juhani.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Real world wise, the Singer Sarah Brightman is quite beautiful and she is in her 50's.

a Nice pic of her: http://www.aftonbladet.se/noje/0004/29/sarah.jpg

The promotional art of Atris is pretty. Her character in the game is ok but nothing near the promo art.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think the fact that she a) claims she was in love with her former master, who was a woman, MIGHT be a clue

and the fact that b) if you're a woman she tells you she has feelings for you, if you talk about her enough.

Pretty sure that's a big hint.  But who knows, she could just be a hippie :)

I don't see why Juhani has to be lesbian only because she a) Loved her female master b) had feelings for a female Revan. I think it's just a case of sisterly love and apprecation on the part of Juhani for a mother figure and a strong role model in Revan (being that she would be a fellow sister in the force).

It doesn't have to extend into feelings with sexual connotations. As it is she only loves them, she isn't in love with them.

Guest The Architect
I don't see why Juhani has to be lesbian only because she a) Loved her female master b) had feelings for a female Revan. I think it's just a case of sisterly love and apprecation on the part of Juhani for a mother figure and a strong role model in Revan (being that she would be a fellow sister in the force).

It doesn't have to extend into feelings with sexual connotations. As it is she only loves them, she isn't in love with them.

That's the way I see it too. I also believe that Juhani's love for a female Revan was more of a sisterly love than a sexual attraction. I could be wrong, but that was the impression that I got.

Edited by The Architect

That's the way I see it too. I also believe that Juhani's love for a female Revan was more of a sisterly love than a sexual attraction. I could be wrong, but that was the impression that I got.

Strange, since I've never seen sisters falling in love with each other...

a Nice pic of her:  http://www.aftonbladet.se/noje/0004/29/sarah.jpg

Eh...I'll give you an advice...I strongly recommend you to revise your speech after you see this image.

Thanks to Shem for letting me show this image. It's first picture.

Eh...Yeah...See for yourself. It's in the Second Picture.Thanks to Shem again.

Another one from Shem, third one.

Hold on...Another one, also from Shem.

post-19106-1165388160_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1165388258_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1165388585_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1165388610_thumb.jpg

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

Guest The Architect
Strange, since I've never seen sisters falling in love with each other...

Ah, do you know what 'sisterly love' is? It's not the same thing. Who says that Juhani 'fell in love' with female Revan?

Meh, to be honest, I don't really care. Juhani sucks and she won't be coming back, so what does it matter?

Eh...I'll give you an advice...I strongly recommend you to revise your speech after you see this image.

That scares me :aiee: runs and hits CSI with a bat for putting it on here :aiee:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! :blink:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The truth is: Kreia is like to a Grandmother to me. Yes a sweet old bitter Kreia is like a grandmother to me. So she doesn't interest me in that way. I do like Kreia's philosophy alot.

Atris ,on the other hand, is more gentle on my eyes than Kreia.

They're echani

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have a strange habit of collecting pictures, especially funny ones. Like them, I collected from Knightofoldrepublics.com. Courtsy of Shem.