NWN2 Content Discussion Thread

Lyric Suite

The radial menu was, and is awesome. That is undispuatble.

The NWN2 UI is ok; but it is full of little quirks that makes it far from the best. It also ahve very little in common with FO. That's silly talk.

This is a personal opinion, and in no way represents anyone else's opinions but my own. I hated the radial menu. I nearly failed my QA test here because I had to pick up NW1 cold turkey during my interview and the damn menu was so unintuitive and overly complicated. When we changed to the current context menu, I did many dances of happiness. Once again, just my own take on things.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Also, these are only half of the possible characters if I'm not mislead...

Really? Do tell more. :bat:

All the more I will tell is that you should experiment more...

Bollocks. Tell us more :ph34r:

*Edit - The "edit" button is your friend, Joseph Bulock ^_^

Edited by Pop

I like the new UI, though a lot of people are complaining about the lack of 2D portraits which in my opinion is silly.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

My female mage looks very femalish.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

No, my character is. Silly, Taks. :crazy:

*has horrible flashbacks of a certain BIS poster*

I recall someone arguing page after page about how anyone that plays female PC's is either a woman or gay.

And I think Sand actually managed to make a decent looking female character! Congratulations! :D

"This is a personal opinion, and in no way represents anyone else's opinions but my own. I hated the radial menu. I nearly failed my QA test here because I had to pick up NW1 cold turkey during my interview and the damn menu was so unintuitive and overly complicated. When we changed to the current context menu, I did many dances of happiness. Once again, just my own take on things."

:luck:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

OK, a defenitive answer on who the male and female romance interests are and whether one can romance them with an evil character, please!

Calivar and Elinee, yes.

Neither of those people are in the game....

Casavir and Elanee on the other hand...

Also, these are only half of the possible characters if I'm not mislead...

Eh, I never use either of them, so I forgot the names. I got the basic sound of the names right.

Ok, question for the devs: The Hollows, its in the art book, and in the toolset, with the under construction and everything. Was it meant to be in the OC and cut? Or was it just something you thought would be neat for people to play with in the toolset?

The hollows were originally a mini stronghold in Neverwinter, but they were cut.

Any chance of it being added back in in a later patch?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Pretty doubtful. The Hollows was basically intended to be an "intro to Crossroad Keep". As such, it was very complicated, though simpler than CK. People don't seem to have that much difficulty operating CK and Act 1 is already pretty long.

Pretty doubtful. The Hollows was basically intended to be an "intro to Crossroad Keep". As such, it was very complicated, though simpler than CK. People don't seem to have that much difficulty operating CK and Act 1 is already pretty long.

You can never have too much cool stuff. But I understand.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't see how they could realistically patch that in. They'd have to change a whole lot of stuff in Acts 2 & 3 to accomodate it, if they were going to even acknowledge that it had been added in.

At this point I'd be satisfied if it was well-used in some mods.

No, my character is.  Silly, Taks.  :crazy:

So I just remembered something...How long has it taken you to beat the game?

Haven't yet. I am suffering from Chronic Character Restart. There are just too many character choices that I want to try them all. >_<

I am working on a Artificer Mage-type now and plan on finishing the game with her. There are a few things that I do not like about the game but there are a lot more that I do.

I don't see how they could realistically patch that in. They'd have to change a whole lot of stuff in Acts 2 & 3 to accomodate it, if they were going to even acknowledge that it had been added in.

At this point I'd be satisfied if it was well-used in some mods.

It would probably require some voicework to be recorded too for cutscenes and such that were planned. Oh well. Maybe they can make use of it in an expansion or such.

Devastatorsig.jpg