NWN2 Content Discussion Thread

Lyric Suite

I'm not done (not even close); but I'm level 10 and still in chapter 1. :huh:

I have a question: How come people actually like a whiner named Neeshka when much better npcs are around? Heck, even a certain Bishop is cooler.

Bishop is trash. My first meeting with him I wanted to just kill him where he stood. No way in hell is he joining.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Wow :huh: People are finished already?  :brows:

I'm still in chapter one. :)

I "love" UseMagicalDevice skill. :)

I'm sticking to my Eldritch Knight... but for my next game I'll go back to a more usable warlock. ;)

Being able to use other classes "exclusive" items look fun. :)

I am getting close to the ending of chapter 1. I take my time on the first play through.

2010spaceships.jpg

Define "taking your time?" I didn't exactly rush through the game, I just played it a lot. There were some stuff I didn't do, mostly because I didn't really know about it.

And in any case, Bishop's character is cold and ruthless, but I think he is very well written. He's also quite useful.

And is it really smart to have 4 classes? You wouldn't be able to take advantage of the best abilities of any of them.

That selection of classes isn't that bad. You've got sorceror that can cast at 13th level and he can fight almost as well as an 11th level fighter without quite as many feats. Use some of those sorceror powers to buff up and he should be able to hold his own quite well.

It's better thought out than a Fighter/Mage/Cleric/Thief. :huh:"

It's better thought out than a Fighter/Mage/Cleric/Thief. :huh:"

Nothing beats the invincible sorceror/wizard though! :brows:)

( best multiclass evarrh, seriously )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

All you need to take EK is martial weapon profficiency and being able to toss lvl3 spells, innit? So you only need one level of Fighter... or any class that gives you MWP

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i've put in around 20+ hours so far and i just started act 2. assuming this act is as long as the first, and the third is the short one (typically the case), i'm expecting in the 40-50 hour range. about half the time i click through the scripted scenes, btw.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

All you need to take EK is martial weapon profficiency and being able to toss lvl3 spells, innit? So you only need one level of Fighter... or any class that gives you MWP

Technically you don't even need that level of fighter. You can take martial weapon prof as one of you feats and hit eldritch knight at level 5-6 depending on whether you are a wizard or a sorceror. :huh:

And is it really smart to have 4 classes? You wouldn't be able to take advantage of the best abilities of any of them.

But I do get to wear the NW9 armor and hang out with Nevalle. :huh:

why would you want to hang out with that whitebread lump?

You're nutty :crazy:

One would think that Josh would be tired of playing NWN2 by now. It's great that he isn't tired yet, however.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Bishop is trash. My first meeting with him I wanted to just kill him where he stood. No way in hell is he joining."

Bishop may be evil to the core; but he's more worthwhile than Nesska. Bishop has better dialogue, is cooler, and just plain alla round better.

Bishop > Neeshak.

Then again, ALL JOINABLES > Neeshka!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Bishop is trash. My first meeting with him I wanted to just kill him where he stood. No way in hell is he joining."

Bishop may be evil to the core; but he's more worthwhile than Nesska. Bishop has better dialogue, is cooler,  and just plain alla round better.

Bishop < Neeshak.

Then again, ALL JOINABLES > Neeshka!

Nah you lose. Game Over!

Bishop is the GOTO of NWN2.

2010spaceships.jpg

Do NOT comapre Bishop to GOTO!!!!

For one, when you meet him, Bishop isn't trying to murder you. To me, that already gives him a leg up on the lame GOTO.

Heck, neeshak may be 1 million times more annoying than GOTO; but she's still better than that lameo GOTO.

Do NOT comapre Bishop to GOTO!!!!

For one, when you meet him, Bishop isn't trying to murder you. To me, that already gives him a leg up on the lame GOTO.

Heck, neeshak may be 1 million times more annoying than GOTO; but she's still better than that lameo GOTO.

That dude needs a good ass kicking. Sexist arrogant pig. I thought Anomen was bad when it came to women but he is worse. If I could force attack an npc he would be on the top of the list.

2010spaceships.jpg

Good. He's a sexist arrogant pig. he's evil. We know that. You *are* supposed to hate him. That means he is wellw ritten, and the write accomplished his mission.

On the other hand, Neeshak is obviously supposed to be the cutesy roguish type ala Imoen and she fails MISERABLY!!!