The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Darque

Take away, take away

Take away this ball and chain

Just kidding, folks. I'm enjoying married life (or at least newlywed life) so far, and the wedding and reception went smoothly.

Also, I've been enjoying the new album from the Rx Bandits.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Grats Drab, wish you and your lucky bride many happy years together. >_<

Hed P.E., System of a Down, and Kittie - Feel Good

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance album

Not terribly impressed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sex Pistols - EMI

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Immmortal - Son of Northern Dorkness - album

It's okay.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Take away, take away

Take away this ball and chain

Just kidding, folks. I'm enjoying married life (or at least newlywed life) so far, and the wedding and reception went smoothly.

I was gonna make a joke of the "I didn't know X state legalised gay marriage" variety, but then I realised I had no idea of your whereabouts, so I cried me a river to douse and drench the oho-zing... so, hey, did you play Snoop Dogg or Funkadelic or Judge Dread at the reception?... did you have it in one of those gigantic churches with hordes of blokes and bimbos you'll never again see?... was there sex and booze and drunken misery?... you married a woman, right? Oh come on, internet stalking doesn't write itself.

Hank Williams - Beyond The Sunset.

did you  have it in one of those gigantic churches with hordes of blokes and bimbos you'll never again see?

Yep. The ceremony was considered a success however, because none of my friends spontaneously combusted upon entering the church.

... was there sex and booze and drunken misery?

Yes, yes and yes to that last one too - just not for me. :joy:

... you married a woman, right?

Ah, yes, and such a woman she is. Good thing too, because if she wasn't, removing the garter with my teeth would have been quite disgusting. :)

shouldn't you be on your honeymoon?

We're just taking a trip to a bed and breakfast next weekend. No trips to Tahiti, because we're a poor young couple struggling to make it on our own, like Johnny and Sheena in "Living on a Prayer," except I haven't had to pawn my six-string yet.

P.S. I see the new smileys have arrived!

ELO - Don't Bring Me Down

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Immortal - One by one

:dancing:

Hehheh, the smilie actually dances to the rythm.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

John Zorn's Kivah played by Marc Ribot.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.