Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

An Inconvenient Truth :blink:

This really affected me as it was a reminder of many things I already knew but were forgotten in the boring slumber of everyday life.

Now I want to quit my useless job and do something useful for the world, something more meaningful than just hugging trees.

However I'm pretty sure that after a good night sleep I will be the same man I was this morning... :lol:

The Masons already believe in this, they have their own Bible and lore.

:blink:  Who told you that?  :crazy:

A Mason.

:D He's blowing smoke up your ass! :lol:

Maybe, I didn't get to read his Bible (I was not that interested at the time), but I have read the Holy Blood, Holy Grail series (including the third book of the series all about the Masons), and my father was one.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The Masons already believe in this, they have their own Bible and lore.

:blink:  Who told you that?  :crazy:

A Mason.

:D He's blowing smoke up your ass! :lol:

Maybe, I didn't get to read his Bible (I was not that interested at the time), but I have read the Holy Blood, Holy Grail series (including the third book of the series all about the Masons), and my father was one.

The Bible that the Masons use is the same as everyone else. It does high-light the sections that are used in Masonic rites. If your father says that they 'are' different, ask him which verses are different and I'll check mine to see what the differences are.

Keep in mind that the Masons start some of the silly rumours themselves as a way of 'muddying the waters' with respect to the Rites of Freemasonry. If you have to, for some reason, place your complete trust in a stranger that 'claims' to be a Mason, you'd like to make sure that he is. Those that have gone through the various initiations have a knowledge that may be used as a form of 'password' that a Mason "may be known in the dark as well as in the light".

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I'd like to ask dear old Dad, but I'll need some sort of super-technology, as he died six years ago (in twelve days' time). :blink:

I hear what you're saying though; someone follows the Holy Bloodline, though ... is it the Rosicrucians?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'd like to ask dear old Dad, but I'll need some sort of super-technology, as he died six years ago (in twelve days' time). ;)

I hear what you're saying though; someone follows the Holy Bloodline, though ... is it the Rosicrucians?

That might be a bit difficult then ;) . Sorry about your Dad. I don't care much for my folks so I wouldn't see it as a loss.

Couldn't say for sure though it sounds like something the Identity Movement or the Anglo-Israelists would like to think about. I have a very old book written by the founder of today's Rosicrucians. I'll have to locate it and take a look. As I remember, they were/are a fairly religious, Christian order of Chivalry with a dash of mystisism thrown into the mix. I think the author of the book was Max Rosencruz and he wasn't much for anyone that wasn't WHITE.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

(Dad was born in 1920, so he had a good innings, and he was in a fair bit of pain just before he went, so it was a small mercy. I saw him the day before he died.)

Yeah, I think it will involve some ultra-Zionists.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just saw Lucky Number Slevin.. really impressive! unfortunately it's not as original as I would've liked it to have been - but even if it borrows some of it's artistic elements - it's still a damn good film!

Fortune favors the bald.

Slevin is a great film, the twist came out of nowhere. Just awesome.

And the efinal line of the movie is just pure gold. Willis probably does his best work since the 12 Monkeys.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Slevin is a great film, the twist came out of nowhere. Just awesome.

And the efinal line of the movie is just pure gold. Willis probably does his best work since the 12 Monkeys.

well it's almost like a hybrid (his character) between "The Jackal" and "Nine Feet Under" - but you'r right he does a great job - but so does everyone! especially Sir Ben Kingsley!

Fortune favors the bald.

The short story is much better. In fact, it just highlights the general overratedness of the movie.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Emphasis on the loosely. And you forgot the "K."

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Scrooged is one of my favorite all time holiday movies.

I won't say what movie I watched this afternoon, but I'll leave you with a quote:

" there are three kinds of people in this world, Gary. ****, Pussies, and ****."

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I won't say what movie I watched this afternoon, but I'll leave you with a quote:

"  there are three kinds of people in this world, Gary.  ****, Pussies, and ****."

Aw man, Operation Dumbo Drop again, Kor you've got to get some new movies.

Charade, funny movie, and Audry Hepburn is tres hottt in it.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Scrooged is one of my favorite all time holiday movies. 

"  there are three kinds of people in this world, Gary.  ****, Pussies, and ****."

That would be Team America: World Police. F**k yeah! :shifty:

Thirteen Days, about the Cuban missle crisis in the 60's.

Almost nothing but talking, but still as interesting and good as I remember from seeing it in the theater. Except that I wish they'd chosen someone else besides Kevin Coster. He doesn't do badly, but imo he doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the cast/tone of the film, either. At least Coster's role is limited, with the large cast of characters in the film.

The actors playing the Kennedy's are great.

Even more interesting to watch were the documentary features on the DVD.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thirteen Days, about the Cuban missle crisis in the 60's.

Almost nothing but talking, but still as interesting and good as I remember from seeing it in the theater. Except that I wish they'd chosen someone else besides Kevin Coster. He doesn't do badly, but imo he doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the cast/tone of the film, either. At least Coster's role is limited, with the large cast of characters in the film.

The actors playing the Kennedy's are great.

Even more interesting to watch were the documentary features on the DVD.

I've tried to watch that movie several times - but I always fall asleep or end up doing something else! not that the story is boring, it just fails to involve me..

Fortune favors the bald.

It is hard to get into such talky movies in general. Usually takes me 30 minutes or so. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts