Cartoons

Dark_Raven

I remember being a big Darkwing Duck fan.

How old are you? That was something I watched. That and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...the first one, on Fox.

23. Also remember lovin' me some Ninja Turtles, before they got all aggro like they are on TV these days. It was kind of funny in a way... they were supposed to be ninjas, but all the "fighting" was usually just slapstick comedy.

Yeah, watched some Looney Tunes in my day, too. There was also a "school-age" Looney Tunes show I remember...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

If there was a cartoon on that involved some sort of cape, superpower or weapon I was watching it. From Thundarr the Barbarian to Super Friends to GIJoe to Hercules. It's too bad the rose colored glasses of youth can't make these shows good any more. :-

This morning I did manage to watch the first episode of the new Legion Of Superheros cartoon. Although not great, I thought it was better than some of the tripe they play for kids nowadays, like Shaolin Showdown or Lunatics:Unleashed.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

TINY TOONS!!!!

We're tiny, we're toony, we're all together looney, and in this, cartoony, we're invading your tv.

Buster FTW (BTW, Buster Busts Loose is one of the best side scrollers EVER)

Yesssss, that's the one! Good stuff.

IIRC, I stopped watching cartoons about the time the Power Rangers made their debut. Things just started to get too hyper. Cartoons these days are enough to give a guy a seizure.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Johnny Quest.

Dude, you're old.

You really can be a disagreeable little punk when you want to be can't you? :-

Actually I picked the cartoon figuring no one would recognise it. It was pulled from television in the 60's for being too violent ( knifing and shooting ) for kids on Saturday mornings. :D

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

THE TICK THE ****ING TICK I SAY

180px-The-tick.gif

You people don't know what you're missing.

FREAKAZOID TOO

freakazoid.JPG

btw, some of the guys who made the Tick are now working on the Venture Brothers, and the influence really shows. TVB being perhaps the best comedy on TV right now.

I also loved the X-Men cartoon show and, to a lesser extent, Batman and Superman, and, to an even lesser extent than that, Spiderman. Batman Beyond was also pretty good, even though it came about rather late in my Saturday-morning-cartoon-watching life.

Johnny Quest.

Dude, you're old.

You really can be a disagreeable little punk when you want to be can't you? :-

Actually I picked the cartoon figuring no one would recognise it. It was pulled from television in the 60's for being too violent ( knifing and shooting ) for kids on Saturday mornings. :D

That and the racism. Race Banyon was one prejudiced mofo, and Dr. Quest's attitude toward indigenous cultures was totally unprofessional.

THE TICK THE ****ING TICK I SAY

180px-The-tick.gif

You people don't know what you're missing.

BUP DWEE DOP DOP DOP DEE DOW

FREAKAZOID TOO

freakazoid.JPG

I miss that show so much at least they released The Tick on DVD.

I also loved the X-Men cartoon show and, to a lesser extent, Batman and Superman, and, to an even lesser extent than that, Spiderman. Batman Beyond was also pretty good, even though it came about rather late in my Saturday-morning-cartoon-watching life.

Oh man, I think I've seen every single episode of the Xmen Animated series, the early nineties Spiderman, and Batman TAS. Also I watched Batman Beyond with my little brother; pretty okay show but too XTREME for my tastes. Superman I didn't like so much, just didn't hold up to the Frank Miller inspired greatness that was Batman TAS.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Superman/Batman darkwing duck and I think that was it (my mother was a bit of a luddite when it came to me watching TV)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I watched:

Transformers

GI Joe

Thundercats

Bots Master

Mummies Alive

MASK

Robotech

Teknoman

Darkwing Duck

Gummi Bears

Batman: TAS

Gargoyles

Reboot

Beast Wars

Wild West C.O.W. Boys of Moo Mesa

King Arthur and the Knights of Justice

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

He-Man

Spider-Man TAS

X-Men TAS

X-Men Evolution

Dungeons and Dragons

to name a few. Heck, I still watch a lot of those. I own like half of them on DVD. The other half aren't on DVD.

I was never really into cartoons... but Disney's Gargoyles was awesome. :-

It had the voices of Marina Sirtis and Jonathan Frakes of Star Trek TNG fame.

Also had Brent Spiner as Puck, and Michael Dorn as Coldstone. Gargoyles rocks. Go buy the season 2 part 1 DVD. Because without more sales, the season 2 part 2 set won't come out.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Warner Brothers cartoons.

Flintstones/Jetsons

Tom & Jerry

Underdog

Scooby-Doo (before Scrappy)

Space Ghost

Star Trek animated series (Spock and his pet...)

Rocky & Bullwinkle

Transformers for a little while

Superfriends/Justice League or something (Wonder Twins...)

Speed Racer occasionally

Um...that's all I can think of offhand. Tho I'm familiar with some others I didn't watch them that much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I watched:

Transformers

Mummies Alive

MASK

Darkwing Duck

Gummi Bears

Batman: TAS

Reboot

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

He-Man

Spider-Man TAS

X-Men TAS

YES.

And:

Johnny Quest

Ewoks

Freakazoid

Animaniacs

Tiny Toons

etc.

Edit: Biker Mice from ****ing Mars

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was never really into cartoons... but Disney's Gargoyles was awesome. :)

It had the voices of Marina Sirtis and Jonathan Frakes of Star Trek TNG fame.

Also had Brent Spiner as Puck, and Michael Dorn as Coldstone. Gargoyles rocks. Go buy the season 2 part 1 DVD. Because without more sales, the season 2 part 2 set won't come out.

:shifty:

I didn't even realize it was on DVD.

Must get it!!!!!!! :)