Delayed Again!

Delays mean that it's not on schedule --  not on schedule means that the poor OBS employees are probably working 60+ hour weeks without overtime pay :(.  That is, if they're like the majority of game developement companies.

60 hours is what I like to call a light week!

Well, balls.

That's really all I can say.

LOLLERSKATER!

Edited by Shadowstrider

Delays mean that it's not on schedule --  not on schedule means that the poor OBS employees are probably working 60+ hour weeks without overtime pay :huh:.  That is, if they're like the majority of game developement companies.

60 hours is what I like to call a light week!

So what's a heavy week then? A week in which your only sleep is during your lunch break? :(

Smiles everyone. :D

It means they have more time to work :)

I mean let's look at some of the "pushed to early release" greatest hits:

MOO3

TOEE

I'm sure there are others.

It would suck to have a buggy game. Obviously at this stage any content that might have been cut is a done deal, but what kept KOTOR2 from being more well-recieved were the glitches. Hopefully these delays will ensure we don't get that again :unsure: still, I want it I want it I want it.

Informative article on ATARI's financial position.

In addition, Atari's sales and marketing VP Nique Fajors told Next-Gen recently that the firm aims to become more consumer-friendly: "This industry has been taking consumers for granted for way too long," he said.

CLICK ME

Edited by zer"0"