The Dutch

kumquatq3

That side of the family being in the States for over 150 years, I am sure there is more than Irish in that bloodline. That side of the family is mostly of Irish decent is what I should say.

He's tall and stocky. He should have played football, he would have made a good lineman.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I got you beat.  One guy in my grade was 6' 10".  But he was also pretty dang lanky. 

I hate being medium-height.  <_<  5' 8".  Could be worse, though.  :)

Looks like I'm right in the middle here. One of my friends is 6'9". :-" He was pretty solidly built. Played on the rugby team every year. :shifty:

I'm right around 6' right now and I've pretty much stopped growing. :)

I'm 6'2"

I scare people when they try to give me seven bucks in pennies <_<

I'm part irish/english/america/german... so pretty much i'm "american" altho supposedly way back one of my family was the Duke of Ireland.

My German/Irish blood left me short, even though the males of the family are over 6'. <_<

How ungermanic of you. <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I thought that joke was gonna end with them ending up stoned somehow. You disappoint me.  :(

But that's a stereotype about my own people that I don't fit! Why would I perpetuate it?

Hey, this cake is green. Awesome. (I love you man.)

Awww, c'mon. You're not fooling me! :*

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

"German/Irish"

laff

I guess I could call myself German/Pruss/Russian/Karelian/Swedish-Saami, but I prefer Finnish.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I thought Irish people were short and stocky?

No.

My paternal grandmother's father was 6'8 and (consequently) a member of the Irish Guards. My father was born in 1920, so his maternal grandfather would have been born in the first years of the nineteenth century: two meters is not a mean size in those contemporary conditions.

:blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT