What are you playing now?

Darque

I just beat ultimate alliance.... and galactus' purple shorts.

Was the game any good, Calax?

I played the current gen version... it needs more polish as it was EXTREMLY easy to tell that it wasn't designed to operate on current gen, except as a consession for sales.

I just beat ultimate alliance.... and galactus' purple shorts.

Do they ever do anything remotely interesting with the characters and their mythologies or is it just like a glorified Freedom Force mod?

They do, the primary plot revolves around Doom, Odin, Loki, and a few others.

During the game there are several secondary objectives that you can perform. I failed two and managed to condemn the western coast of the united states to a meteor strike because the Shi'Ar wouldn't respond, and kill a couple of stars because Dark Pheonix reappeared due to my actions.

Seeing a defeated colossus missing a hand and a leg because of Dr. Doom was interesting, but overall the voices for the game were horrible. However there were at least two positions in voice talent that were just contestants without any acting experiance so that might explain some of the actors.

They didnt' have Patrick Stewart as Xavier :'(

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Silent Hill 3, which is awesome.

Kingdom Hearts 2, what has one of the single most Squenix fanboy moments in history. Totally awesome, how they modeled 99 Nights somewhat too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Am through with Morrowind and Tribunal expansion, only left with Bloodmoon. Looking forward to wolf hunting.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I went nuts, and got Caesar IV. I'm having lots of fun, even though I'm just at the beginning.

Question to Lady Crimson: Do you always have a peaceful mission option in the campaign? The combat still sucks.

And now I don't know how I'm gonna afford both Dark Messiah and NWN2. :wacko:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

WoW, I've tried bathing, but I can't get the stench off of me.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.