What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm playing it on XP, so...yes. :D

The critters scamper a bit faster since I bought the 7800GS. That doesn't bother me tho...what's most annoying is the level choice slider in DeeperDungeons goes up and down so fast it's hard to choose the ones in the middle of the list. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'll probably start Okami tomorrow.

You'll post your impressions then, ok?

I'm afraid I can't give you much information. I didn't have much time to play it and now I have Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. I won't be playing anything for a long time (I'll finish this and most likely run through VP1 again aftewards).

I'm playing it on XP, so...yes. :D

The critters scamper a bit faster since I bought the 7800GS. That doesn't bother me tho...what's most annoying is the level choice slider in DeeperDungeons goes up and down so fast it's hard to choose the ones in the middle of the list. heh

Wicked cool. :p

I'm gonna have to see if I still have this. :geek:

I broke and bought both Dreamfall and AVP 2.

And I have only the weekend to play them. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And I have only the weekend to play them. :rolleyes:

Mucho great art direction in that one. And music. 42 euros wasn't that badly spend. Shame about the akward combat though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

And I have only the weekend to play them. :)

Mucho great art direction in that one. And music. 42 euros wasn't that badly spend. Shame about the akward combat though.

How did you get that to work? All I can see is this:

post-13098-1159472426_thumb.jpg

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Updated my Nvidia drivers. I saw that same **** the first two times.

Consequently, it's an amazing game.

kirottu said:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Played Arcanum. I had already finished it once with a magic-oriented character, and somehow I did the same thing again - magic & goodie goodie. Say what you like about Arcanum being similar to Fallout, but the 'evil' option in the main plot is absolutely horrible (why work for an evil group you KNOW are being manipulated, then help someone destroy the entire world? Although Kerghan was more logical in that argument than anybody else.).. Thinking of starting again with a sneakish technologist, I always end up collecting these beautiful schmata even when I can't use them.

Also dug up nearly every single unknown location in the game this time, the half-ogre island is extremely disturbing.

I'm sitting here debating whether or not to reinstall WoW.

For the good of your soul....don't. I mean, look at my xfire. That's not normal. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Dungeon Siege II: Broken World... first the original campaign again patched; then to the X-Map... (w00t)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Any tip for the final battle?

Run away and use summons, you can never win an honest fight with them. Focus on one of them, I suggest the female twin (forgot her name). You don't have to kill them both to win, when their health is low enough, you will win the battle. Wait until their protection magic wears off, use haste and stoneskin and attack with your fighters, run away and heal up, and repeat. That should do it...

It takes a lot of micro-managing...

IWD 2 is by the way one of the most underrated games ever. I love the game, especially the first and last chapters. Have finished it more times than I can remember (6-7 times)

Edited by Zagor

You're so right about IWD 2. It's horribly underrated, must be one of my favorite games ever. A real adventure.

Just like Dreamfall, I ****ing I love wintery steampunk.

kirottu said:

What server are you on, LoneWolf?

Shadowsong's where all my friends and my main are. I really need to start moderating myself when it comes to this game....gotten to the point I'm just on to talk to people and hang out. Sort of an IM service with dungeons and pretty graphics. :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast