Who knew that...

Eddo36

I don't know about what Eddo said, but I do know that normal red hair is a mutation of the gene that causes black hair, and is the reason why it's pretty much impossible at this point in time to make a proper red hair dye...that actually looks like natural hair.

My hair's a mid brown with golden highlights, and if I get in the sun or a brightly lit room it looks like I have a halo. A big fluffy, shaggy halo.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I don't know about what Eddo said, but I do know that normal red hair is a mutation of the gene that causes black hair, and is the reason why it's pretty much impossible at this point in time to make a proper red hair dye...that actually looks like natural hair. 

So, what you are saying is, red haired people are mutants :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have a beard, it's not cool.

*ahem'

Anyways, I used to platinum blonde, like my dad but my hair is gradually getting darker and nowadays it's almost grey brown.

And I have some grey hairs. Real gray hairs, so I guess stress is a factor.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My hair is "dirty blond"!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I want a polar bear :o

there has been the occasional rogue lion or tiger or bear that has chosen to stalk and eat humans, but polar bears is the only species that does so.

if an indian or chinese guy feels better telling folks that his hair is red rather than black, well more power to 'em. maybe such a thing won't fly with the dmv, but if makes you feel better then no harm done.

we were always a little embarassed that our hair weren't black like the other kids'. very dark brown, almost black... but in summer it always would lighten up a bit. not very imaginative, but we got stuck with the "wasichu" nickname as a kid.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

What's a "wasichu"?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

it is lakota

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I was blonde as a child, probably from the sun and living on the beach ... until I schooled in England, when it went dark brown. Now it tends to lighten in Summer (highlights) ... but I would be happier to just shave it all off. Stupid stuff. I'll wear a hat if I want to stop my head losing heat. Can't stand spending ANY time on preparing a coiffure.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So, what you are saying is, red haired people are mutants :)

Yes, and I carry the mutant gene.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

No but my freakishly long arms, gigantic feet, and rabbit-like metabolism will!*

*If you need something gotten off of a tall shelf, stomped on, or an abundance of food consumed.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP