The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

Well set the record straight, Draken, are RBF a bunch of newfies who don't know how to rawk as well?

Pete Yorn - For Nancy (Cos it already is)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Lost over 1500 songs yesterday. :(

I'd reckon you'd be able to reclaim at least half of them through the wonder of bittorrent and zomg stealing! If you don't mind living the pirate life, that is icondrunkvp6.gif Besides, it's not illegal if you've already paid for it. It'd be no different than if you burned extra copies of CDs you owned.

*edit - That reminds me, It's intl. Talk like a Pirate day! Yar! I spies me some booty o'er the starboard side, I do! Shiver me timbers!

And I'm listening to the Hunter Hunted soundtrack. It's an old Sierra PC platformer. It's basically KMFDM-lite. I dunno why I thought this was so rockin' when I was a kid.

Edited by Pop

Well set the record straight, Draken, are RBF a bunch of newfies who don't know how to rawk as well?

Pete Yorn -  For Nancy (Cos it already is)

Funny you ask. Reel Big Fish actually had an album titled "Why do they Rock so Hard?"

Of the semi-popular ska-punkers, I always preferred Goldfinger, but I still occasionally rock out to the RBF.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Opeth - To Rid The Disease.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.