Microsoft lied regarding published game titles

10k fists

:(

If this thing continues as strong as before, I need to take a week-long leave from uni just to play Halo 3 and Mercenaries 2. And he from army.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, I can probably skip the two week uni trip to England and Wales(it's a English external course). I doubt they mind me taking a short leave to pursue my "life's goals". :("

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Other than MGS4, I haven't really seen anything that seems like it's a jump ahead of the 360, tech-wise.  360 also has a few games coming out soon that will probably be well-reviewed and/or big sellers.  I and several other Obsidian folks are considering buying a 360 for Dead Rising alone.

If I was going to get a console for a single game that game needs to be really kickarse and I could get the console pretty cheap. More than likely I will get a X Box 360 but only if I can get the premium edition for about a $100.

Other than MGS4, I haven't really seen anything that seems like it's a jump ahead of the 360, tech-wise.  360 also has a few games coming out soon that will probably be well-reviewed and/or big sellers.  I and several other Obsidian folks are considering buying a 360 for Dead Rising alone.

If I was going to get a console for a single game that game needs to be really kickarse and I could get the console pretty cheap. More than likely I will get a X Box 360 but only if I can get the premium edition for about a $100.

Why do you keep saying this over and over? I'm pretty sure everyone who reads these boards knows this. Spam spam, spam spam spam.

I don't know how much of an edge they really have.  Technology wise Sony is superior and so far the games out on the X Box 360 have been lackluster or the ones that would be good are also for the PC.  Only advantage they have is that their console will be cheaper but in the long run it is the games and versitility that sells a console system.

Other than MGS4, I haven't really seen anything that seems like it's a jump ahead of the 360, tech-wise. 360 also has a few games coming out soon that will probably be well-reviewed and/or big sellers. I and several other Obsidian folks are considering buying a 360 for Dead Rising alone.

*googles Dead Rising*

Actually, I don't think there is going to be a large amount of games using DirectX10, either, for a few years.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So Microsoft keeps turning 360 degrees with each new console and never leaves the same place?

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I should have expected some of the responses here....

Oh well, consider this my last post on this forum.  Tired of trying to bring anything to this place in the hopes of intelligent discussion.

Is there anything more pathetic than these drama queen board exits? Just leave, the other 12000+ members will fill in your weak attempts at "intelligent discussion" just fine.

Microsoft didn't lie. They just "changed their stance".

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

$10.00 isn't really a whole lot when you think about it. Most people probably have that much in pocket-change after a week or two.

Actually, $10 is alot. You forgot about taxes, so the games cost around: $63ish.

On the main topic:

I am not sure if they are lieing. Technology changes all the time. Wasn't it mentioned by Miscrosoft that they are going to loose money on the XBox 360 in the short term. This could be their way of trying to make some cash back. Personally, I wouldn't buy a console for more than $175. I rather put the cash into a computer purchase. <_<

Edited by DarthMethos

$10.00 isn't really a whole lot when you think about it. Most people probably have that much in pocket-change after a week or two.

Actually, $10 is alot. You forgot about taxes, so the games cost around: $63ish.

Chances are if you can afford a $400.00 game console you can probably afford $60.00 games. If you can't, and that $10.00 really makes a difference, then you shouldn't have a 360 in the first place.