What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

I'm still here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm thinking he's right, if you catch my meaning!

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm thinking I should go pry out more of those tiny stones stuck in my wheels.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

fap fap fap Lou Gutman fap fap fap

I'm thinking about sunflowers, pipes and facial hair >_<

Interesting combo. :D

I'm thinking about what a pretty day it is outside now that it's not 110 degrees. And that the pool is 85F w/out a cover on. Warm.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm thinking about where to take a fundamentalist christian whos eight yrs. younger then me out on a date.

Also how to stop giggling like a schoolgirl.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm thinking about sunflowers, pipes and facial hair :)

Interesting combo. :D

Yeh... they were nice thoughts, although they seem to be quite hippy-like in nature when I'm actually a great hater of hippies and the like (lack of hygiene and morals... don't get me started on a hippie-rant).

Now I'm thinking about Bill Bailey :(

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I'm 26 in a little over a month I'll be 27, she just turned 19.

I'm the one giggling

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No, in america women often have feminant qualities.

Edited by Laozi

Don't make me bring the Euro vs Us girl pic, it's so tiresome.

I'm sorry, it just seemed like you were having trouble identifing one, I could only guess thats because of the walrus like nature of most scandi-women. Its pretty well known that most of the good looking flee the country in search of better mates.

How old are you Surrep or I guess I was thinking, "How old is Surrep?" :(