KOTOR III Planets

• 2 weeks later...

Duros planet. KotOr games have many Duros as enemies and NPCs but homeworld has only been mentioned by Atton and a few other characters through dialogue. Rather than seeing same Duros character concept being used many times in third game.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You wanna go to Duro? :aiee:

Better bring a breath mask is all I gotta say about that. Place is polluted like you wouldn't believe.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You wanna go to Duro? :shifty:

Better bring a breath mask is all I gotta say about that. Place is polluted like you wouldn't believe.

You mean poison? Yes. Suppose so. Well, would have liked to visit place while locating an item for a specific quest and maybe a few other things while encountering some NPCs. The pollution thing would be challenging, although am not sure if it works like poison effect from Jekk Jekk Tarr cantina in TSL's underground tunnel.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

given the time period, I would say any planet (or moon) that has an Oxygen/Nitrogen atmosphere and that is associated with either the Jedi or Sith would be in order.

Ziost and a much more detailed (how about 5 levels of subterrainian crawling?) Korriban would be in order. Also, Yavin 4 would be good, although it could be tricky with Kun's spirit there...you really can't do much with him (at that point in the timeline) but he is not exactly going to be ignored....still, if done right, it could be sweet.

There are also worlds that are associated with the Jedi. I have no problem with Dantooine but it has to be more than what we have already seen....some sort of long-distance mission with swoop bikes would be in order there, IMO.

Coruscant is a must, even though it would not have to be on the astrocharts...I wouldn't mind it being in an extremely linear part of the game.

I like planets that have toxic atmospheres for the, industrial degradation of the environment, poverty stricken plebs, and survivalist aspects. They look cool as well.

Space stations run by crime syndicates.... spice, slavery, supplies, and fuel.

:drools:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Yavin 4

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Well Judging by the previous two, there has to be both dantooine and korriban,

although I hope they open up the tombs on korriban, and have more areas open

on dantooine.

Coruscant and hoth would both be cool, as they are important star wars worlds

that haven't been covered yet in the series.

I think that ossus as a jedi world and yavin IV as a dark side world, both of

which would allow you to deepen your characters alignment and allow them

to train more specifically towards their desired class etc. (trained by exar kun's

ghost on yavin for example).

then you need some character specific locations, the mandalorian homeworld

to pick up canderous/mandalore and possibly nar shadaar for the scoundrel/

bounty hunter style character that you should have.

Finally, there has to be the "battle aboard a starship" level, like the ravager in

KotOR II and the battle through Malak's flagship in KotOR (forgot the name)

and of course the final apocalyptic battle on the "true sith" world.

That makes for 9 planets and 1 starship, not mentioning other areas (like the dxun

temple and Goto's ship in KotOR II that come as parts of levels). Examples of

these in KotOR III could be a return to the Yavin spacestation, and perhaps a

couscant orbital defense platform (defending it against the sith attack)

I think this would give a broad spectrum of planets, with plenty of opportunity

for missions, encounters and life-threatening situations, and plenty to feed the

storyline.

Anyway that's my 50 cents at least.... Laterz

Edited by Dam13n

Well Kun's ghost isn't known about till after luke restarts the order so that wouldn't work. Becaues for him to train you it would then be known that he is there in spirt atleast.

IMO the entire game would take place in the unknown region. Both reven and Exile are dead and you must take up the fight that they started out there.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Maybe Mandalore. Don't really know much about Mandalorians. Tend to hear more about them through dialogue and hardly see their way of life on their planet.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Corusant, Dagobah, Mandalore Country, any outer rim world, Mustafar, and the original Sith world. While on Corusant, you must have the ability to explore the Jedi Temple in detail---not one or two rooms. Finding forbidden Jedi secrets is intriging. Dagobah was a barren swampland in Empire Strikes Back. Maybe it wasn't always like that. Maybe we caused this. The original Sith planet has to be intricate with alot of dark side secrets to uncover that would either serve to corrupt or save your character. I like alot of the previous ideas also. I just hope that they get it right. If this game gets made(and I'll believe it when I see it), I would bet that it will be the last, judging by the length of time it took to put out. So, I would love for it to be memorable.

Well Kun's ghost isn't known about till after luke restarts the order so that wouldn't work. Becaues for him to train you it would then be known that he is there in spirt atleast.

Is it not a bit stupid that Exar's spirit is there thousands of years after..... you would think it would have been disturbed by some Sith wanting to learn more of the Dark-side. :crazy:

*cough* CANON IS FLAWED! *cough* :deadhorse:"

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Is it not a bit stupid that Exar's spirit is there thousands of years after..... you would think it would have been disturbed by some Sith wanting to learn more of the Dark-side. :crazy:

*cough* CANON IS FLAWED! *cough* :blink:"

there is nothing in continuity that would prevent Kun's spirit from speaking to someone...it's just that none have been recorded in the EU yet, apparently.

There could even be ancient planets related to either sith or parts of dark side that exist which canon has yet to consider as part of SW stories. Which is why its easier to imagine planets which canon has not documented yet. Could assume that timeline that is accepted as canon is a certain period of SW universe.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...
The purpose of this thread is to tell which planets you would like to visit in K3.  I for one would like to finally visit Corusant.  Or walk the dead and lifeless world of Katarr (Miraluka homeworld.)  Or for some reason I actually want to go to Nal Hutta to see all those Hutts in one big place.

I would like to see Alderon, even though it was destroyed in the first movie a new hope. And i too would like to see Tatooine. :aiee:

Coruscant, Alderran, Ziost or Byss (Korriban is getting old), Corellia or Naboo, and then maybe a new world

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I think we should see some of the planets where species comes from, we've seen Dxun, I think Thyferra, where the Twi'leks come from I think Alderaan would look good, and Ziost being the planet of the true Sith and of course, having the true Sith as probabally the main theme in K3.

I think we should see some of the planets where species comes from, we've seen Dxun, I think Thyferra, where the Twi'leks come from I think Alderaan would look good, and Ziost being the planet of the true Sith and of course, having the true Sith as probabally the main theme in K3.

Thyferra is where Bacta is produced by the time of the films, since its not around during the time of Revan I assume the planet wasn't discovered at the time of the KOTOR games. The Twi'lek homeworld is called Rhyloth, and I'd love to see that as the Twi'leks are meant to live in a vast underground city due to conditions on the surface.

What about Corellia? There are meant to be something like five different planets in the system and humans aren't the only native species there. Ithor might be a good planet as well, so far all we've done is help (Or hurt if your DS) the Ithorians, would be interesting to see there homeworld given that they are meant to be good gardeners.