• The beard Josh wore on halloween
    • Posters featuring scantily clad Illithids
    • Bacon autographed by the entire Obsidian QA team
    • Something sharp and pointy
    • A behind-the-scenes featurette DVD
    • 8x10's prints of concept art from the game
    • MCA himself
    • Read my post for a better idea

Well besides the Feaargus shaped chocolate, I would like a good map, a soundtrack cd, and a case for the cd's (not paper sleeves) and I would be happy paying an extra 10 bucks.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

A real cloth map :wub:

And a full sized manual :shifty:

Agreed with those 2 items and they need to throw in the Soundtrack! :D

They also need to throw in a bonus disc that puts an NPC merchant in the game which sells special weapons, armor and accessories for lots-o-gold. I want to be able to purchase something like the Dak'kons Zerth blade! :D

Edited by Setzer

My store has this listed in the co ntents of the C.E

Neverwinter Nights 2 Collector's Edition Content:

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Not a bad list of goodies. I might even consider buying the Collector's Edition, assuming it comes out at the same time as the regular variety.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

What's the best place to pre-order the CE from in Sweden?..

Shaolin Kung-fu-fast edit: I still think the autographed bacon would've been lots of levels higher in coolness. Could we get an official statement as to why the bacon isn't included?.. or is that Atari's decision?

Edited by Rhombus

What do you want?.. blink.gif

One thing is weird though; they sell a pre-order version where you will get a toolkit sent home before NWN2 actually is released, but on the BioWare forums they state that this pre-toolkit will actually just be the one from NWN1. Whats the point of that? Youll have to redo most of the module in the NWN2 toolkit AND everyone who is into NWN modding already have NWN1 :luck:

Rhombman> I dont know if theyre the best, but http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=60746 are cheap and quick, if you live in Stockholm you can just take the subway there. If you do that youll get to choose which C.E you want too.. they come in both a "good" and an "evil" box.

They do prioritise pre-orders differently though, I know one of my orders got quite delayed because they thought it was more important to ship some MMO expansion.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I made a thread aboot it on the BioWare forum. Someone has probably explained it in some thread there already, but their forums are so slow and clunky that it would take ages to find it.

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewt...488172&forum=95

edit: theyve enabled autocensorship on the word " Bio-you-know-what" ? :luck:

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

edit: theyve enabled autocensorship on the word " B i o W e e n i e " ? :luck:

Things got slightly out of hands at one point.

This line was also added then to rules: "Trolling is also not allowed in regard to other gaming companies, their employees or moderators. We've worked and continue to work with various people at many game companies, and it is not within the spirit of our forums to allow disrespectful posts about other company's policies, employees, or moderators."

:)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

No partridge in a pear tree? :)

I like the sound of the art books & music/art CD's. Might make this the 2nd Collectors Ed. I've ever bought. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I bought Morrowind Collector's Edition :p

Anyhow, I want the cloth map and I'd love the ring too :lol:)

Edit: Looks like things are going well for Obsidian's latest project.. and it's not even released yet!

Preordered.jpg

This is how the pre-order top ten looks like at Webhallen right now. Neverwinter Nights 2 take up spot 1, 3, 4 and 6 (in different versions)!

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And thats correct info too. Unlike Sweden, in the US and other places you can simply pay the store (like EB games or whatever) to put your games on the sales toplist. Its not a lie, I heard it straight from the mouth of the CEO of Paradox Publishing.

Still, I dont think all fo that is included in the box. Maybe 2-3 items at most. Other online retailers have different content listed too.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

I'm gay for cloth maps and that flask sounds cool too.

Sold.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds