• The beard Josh wore on halloween
    • Posters featuring scantily clad Illithids
    • Bacon autographed by the entire Obsidian QA team
    • Something sharp and pointy
    • A behind-the-scenes featurette DVD
    • 8x10's prints of concept art from the game
    • MCA himself
    • Read my post for a better idea

Cloth map and a bacon and cheese sandwich.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

A real cloth map :wacko:

And a full sized manual o:)

I can go for that. - cloth or vellum would be very nifty. The map is so purty - it needs to be able to have a place on my wall. The manual would be delicious, and I can also go for the soundtrack option along with it.

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain."

I preordered my copy from the EB today. I'll be raiding Obsidian's offices for my own goodies if the information about the contents of the box is inaccurate. I also got a job application and they're hiring and they know me because I frequent their store. This is all after getting enrolled in a new college after figuring out how the pay for it with financial aid black magicks. Go me.

P.S. If I get the job you better come visit me Calax, I'll give you the hookup.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Just game and playing manual will do.

Don't think a behind-the-scenes featurette is what I would want to have with it, though. Sounds weird anyhow.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The NWN2 C.E + pre-release toolset is going to cost me like 75

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'd love to see a DVD and get a feel for what it is like to work at obsidian.

I'd quite like to know that, too...

Voted Illithids.  Always vote Illithids.

I for one, welcome our Mind Flayer overlords.

And I guess now I do. :ph34r:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Can't imagine OE handing actual gold coins with CE edition. It is not like they have access to a large budget apart from production costs.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Would want something like a booklet of photographs of OE team doing their respective parts in producing NWN 2 project. Something like a scrap book that does not really need to have words below the pictures in it but just categorical labels of different phases summarising their work where they are allowed to reveal what they were involved in.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

The sharp and pointy object sounds nice and sweet...

... Would take care of some of the less intelligent players right away too!

"When the foul sore of envy corrupts the vanquished heart, the very exterior itself shows how forcibly the mind is urged by madness. For paleness seizes the complexion, the eyes are weighed down, the spirit is inflamed, while the limbs are chilled, there is frenzy in the heart, there is gnashing with the teeth."