What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Genesis - The colony of Slippermen

this was when Peter Gabriel was lead singer and used to wear costumes to reflect the characters in the songs. the slipperman is kind of icky

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - I think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

Yes, I too have been infected with that eighties germ spread by LadyCrimson. Damn, you Lady, damn you!! :thumbsup:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's like all the gay songs I won't admit to listening to are there. ON VIDEO!!

Timex Social Club - Rumours

I actually had that tape

:thumbsup:"

edit: Too slow again!! That was in reply to Mkrekus' post.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing

From the 80s page.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I never liked fight for your right its so... obnoxious. yeah i know thats the point but it something about it seems off to me - most probably the early staccato rap of the 80's *shrugs*

Dude. Check out:

Afrika Bambaataa - Planet Rock

Biz Markie - Just a Friend (for a laugh)

De La Soul - Say No Go

Erik B and Rakim - Microphone Fiend

Grandmaster Flash - White Lines

Ice T - Colors (my father owns this one on vinyl)

Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To The Riches

NWA - Express Yourself

Public Enemy - Don't Believe The Hype

Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To The Riches

Edited by Baley

Nostalgia's okay and all, but that site's a good place to discover some really great lesser known stuff. Try this:

Butthole Surfers - Mexican Caravan (live)

Hmm...nice! Thanks, Bales.

They have Alcatrazz, too! Listen to God Blessed Video, if you haven't. You might not like it, but it's one of my favorites.

Ghostface Killah -- Nutmeg

The Dave Chappell sketch I saw last night "Keepin' It Real" made me think about this song.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

My old band covered "Fight for Your Right" at only one show...

... which we played on top of an Olds '88 permanently parked in a friend of ours' backyard. We set up the mixer in the backseat so nobody ran into it. That was one hell of a party.

Now that's something I should find for the picture thread.

Tom Petty - The Ballad of Easy Rider (Byrds cover, I believe)

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Radiohead - The Bends

I've been listening to an assload of Pink Floyd lately though. I can't believe I've gone through 26 years of my life without having listened to a Pink Floyd album.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I will check that tribute stuff out this weekend, when I'm at a computer with the internet and speakers that is less than 10 years old.

I popped in the self-titled Frank Black and the Catholics album today. In my last band, I was shooting for that album's guitar tone. It's this blessedly raunchy, yet somehow bright, distortion that just cuts through the mix like a knife through hot butter. It's sooooo good.

FB & the Catholics - Do You Feel Bad About It?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs