The Useless Information Thread III

Rosbjerg

But does that really counter all the extra fat in it?

Eh, I wouldn't drink the stuff anyway. Too thick for my taste. I always feel like I'm drinking paint.

Jackie's Chan's "Police Story" had an awesome stunt/action/fight sequence in a multi-leveled shopping mall.

BTW that is pretty funny, taks. Reminds me of Bob Uecker in the Major League movies.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

yeah, it was. i heard the game... well, at least one of 'em. it's shannon, not shanahan, i think. been a while since i heard him. he had big liver troubles later in life. he co-hosted with jack buck. a st. louis legend.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

The tarantula was named after an african tribal dance because of the way people moved when relieving the itchiness from when they shoot their hair at you.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The US and Brit system of measuring small arms ammunition calibers is based on measuring the diameter of the bullet in percentages of an inch, wheras the euro system measures the diameter of the bullet aswellas the length of the casing in millimeters.

Thus the common caliber .45 ACP used in Colt m1911 among others, is 45% of an inch in diameter. The euro name for it is 11,43 x 23mm which also tells the length of the casing.

( had a programer refer to a gun in a game as "50 milimeter" the other day so had to look this up )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Evening prayer times in Jeddah are currently 19:07 and 20:37 as calculated by the Umm Al-Qura method. During prayer, supermarkets close their checkouts and main doors, though if you're already inside you're allowed to remain and continue shopping.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The US and Brit system of measuring small arms ammunition calibers is based on measuring the diameter of the bullet in percentages of an inch, wheras the euro system measures the diameter of the bullet aswellas the length of the casing in millimeters.

the US military refers to much of their ammunition in mm now. "7.62 mm, full.metal.jacket" vincent dinofrio, full metal jacket. (uh, .30 caliber).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Just learned this and I have to quote it:

"Beard grows fastest during sleep."

:D

EDIT: Oh yeah it's quoted from a Surreptishus post in the shaving thread.

I pretty sure most things grow faster during sleep.

Lets the jokes begin!

What jokes? :huh:

Oh you mean peeenis jokes!

Hahaha you funneh Cumtwat!

A sneeze comes out at 160 km/h.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, there must have been tons of other threads like this or I had a D

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

No one ever said Schmarth was smart.

Edit: Incidentally people have called Schmarth "Smart", which kind of proves my point.

Edited by Checkpoint

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Apparently, a sneeze always forces you to close your eyes.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: