What are you playing ...

CoD 2 mulitplayer and more WoW.

Never ever have a female character in an MMO if you aren't female.

People are ****ing desperate, man.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Tired of chatting to a female online, who turns out to be a guy?

sure we guys have all had this problem, ya meet a nice elven druid female online, chat it up with her, she ask's for some free stuff, you give it to her, then a few days later tells ya shes really not a woman. solution?. when installing the game have the player choose sex. so that no female, or male characters can be made once you have made you choice.

this will lead to less broken hearts online. and those males who want to play females, will have to buy two copies of the game. the same applies to women players of course, cause i am sure alot of women play male characters. so... a good idea?, or bad idea?. discuss.

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewt...485258&forum=98

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

yeah like none of you have ever given a nice elven, or sassy halfing woman something. i am not alone on this, many people complain about guys playing women, and women playing men. and they use the i am sick of starring at a guys butt excuse. come on!.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Actually, I made the female character, and keep getting hit on. It's annoying. I just want to look at my NE chick's ass in peace. >_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

>_< Sorry if I'd rather stare at that through hours and hours of gameplay than say, a dude.

- Everlast

Think of all the broken hearts.

Make me. >_<

- Everlast

Not always.

These were absolute guesses. I couldn't have possibly come back from the other side to simplify it. I had two spots, and I knew one of them was a mine. But the only way to find out was to pick one.

Edited by alanschu