What are you playing ...

Just bought Fahrenheit.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I try to do it silently, all the time, to everyone.  But what's up with all the robots? Dang things can't be stealth-killed!

There's robots in Chaos Theory?! :p

I'm quite happy playing Europa Barbarorum, as Baktria. The new features, like seasonal systems and suppy lines are interesting and all the factions feel very personal.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm having trouble playing Pariah. The game starts up fine but when it gets to the title screen it goes blank. I can hear the music playing but nothing else happens. The first time I started the game up the system rebooted, I don't know if that's got anything to do with it.

That game has serious problems with it's storyline... it goes plot point a to point c with you filling what's in between.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I try to do it silently, all the time, to everyone.  But what's up with all the robots? Dang things can't be stealth-killed!

There's robots in Chaos Theory?! o:)

I'm quite happy playing Europa Barbarorum, as Baktria. The new features, like seasonal systems and suppy lines are interesting and all the factions feel very personal.

It's not what you're thinking; they're armed drones that have sensors and guns (and fly). Although robots would be good.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

the 10 day WoW trial... I might end up paying once its over though...

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm beginning my own movie studio in The Movies.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

After an insane amount of Essence Farming killing Bats, I finally managed to get my Unlabored Flawlessness :p.

For the unenlightened, the UF is a Ninja Gaiden weapon that you obtain when you upgrade the Wooden Sword (a piece-of-**it weapon) to level 7, after which it changes to its "True Form". The thing looks like a cross between an Oar and a huge hand-made Cricket Bat with Kanji Characters on it. It is a bit unwieldy and leaves you somewhat vulnerable during its regular attacks, but packs an insane punch. Its damage dealing capacity increases in inverse proportion to your health. At 100% health it deals about twice as much damage as your other weapons. At 5% health, the Kanji on the thing start glowing, and it deals about an order of magnitude more damage. Madness.

I'm almost done with my latest play through DOOM 3. FEAR was a much better game. The ability to toggle crouching, stack up health packs for later use, being forced to choose weapons, and the graphics were an improvement. Still, for suspence and difficulty, DOOM 3 has FEAR beat. With FEAR, even though the baddies tried to flank you, I was never looking over my shoulder like I am in DOOM 3. The damned bad guys pop out of nowhere all the time. Anyhow, I'm getting ready to take Sarge behind the shed and teach him a thing or two.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Five Rockets and Soul cube... now it's Miller time. Sarge got off one shot with the BFG. My soul cube must have smashed it, finished him, and I ended with no net loss of life. hahaha. Of course, I did have to pick a shard to round my armor up to 125. Then I scooped up the stray goodies and went down to the elevator so I could stop by Site 3 and give Satan's minions a hellish beating.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

the 10 day WoW trial... I might end up paying once its over though...

Good, feel the pull of the darkside.

Right now the main thing that is bothering me is the low movement rate. And the fact that I need money, and the main thing I've read for getting money is selling stuff at the auction house. But the Auction House isn't available in the trial version.

I like that it seems like you can solo pretty much the whole game.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg