What are you playing ...

Oh, you haven't done it yet? Many lessons learnt from the first battle. I'm taking my time to set things up this time.

BTW, it's now raining. I hope your tanks don't bog down :(

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Boo-urns to rain.

Yeah, I haven't done my setup yet. I just watched a video and then got an update.

I don't think I get too much reinforcements in the way of vehicles this turn, and unfortunately the tanks I lost were of the Panzer III variety.

I know I get air support in one of the battles....hopefully it's not this one!

So I just got out of Seoul but I basically blew my stealth cover wide open on this one. It seems kind of silly to me that it works this way, considering the only people I killed were right in the middle of an air strike zone, and even though they see me they promptly recieved a sniper shell in the head.

Is there any way to save the pilots without blowing my cover wide open?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'm playing DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil. Orginally, I was, like, yawn. Then I found the double barreled shotgun. Now I'm Rawr.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Replaying Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for the 5th time.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I'm playing Half Life 2 Episode One, and I also just ordered an Audigy 2 ZS on ebay for $45 bucks!  :) I had a Soundblaster LIVE! Value card but recently I've been getting many sound problems. My problems occur in GTA:SA and FEAR. It was time ti get a new sound card, The LIVE!Value edition is old.

Hey, I'm contemplating the exact same upgrade... problems aside, is there any noticeable difference in audio quality or CPU utilization?

I just recieved it and it fixed my problems with stuttering in games like FEAR and GTA: SA, I like it! :) I got mine off Ebay for 47 bucks after shipping. :devil:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

DUDE! (w00t) I challenge you to a team deathmatch!!!!

Strength and Honor!! :devil:

you know... one of the funnest times i"ve ever had in school was when my class for game art and design spent the entire day -20 mins (we had like 4 hour days) playing team deathmatches and finially ctf.

When I won the TDM I was the only one who knew the kl;' buttons would make your char do victory poses.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.