I watched Ep3 a few days ago...

Battlestar Galactica rules! :) It is not very typical scifi show

BG is Wagon Train, that is why it works...humanity on the run, trying to survive. it is a setting in which the internal conflicts provide just as much (if not more) material than external conflicts.

BG could run for a long time since Moore is exploring the internal conflicts and characters to such a degree.

I also like how the Cylon backstory has changed. In the original series, the Cylon robots were made by a lizard-like race that had died out. In the reimagined series, the Cylons were servants of man, created by man....the warrior Cylons were created so that the 12 colonies could wage war on each other....much more gripping backstory there.

The portrayl of Anakin sort of made me lose respect for Lord Vader...I mean, he was a whiney, angsty, pissant. :)

And he sucked in lightsaber duels. All he could kill was defenseless alien ambassadors and young jedi children. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The portrayl of Anakin sort of made me lose respect for Lord Vader...I mean, he was a whiney, angsty, pissant. :)

At least we know where Luke got it from.

And he sucked in lightsaber duels. All he could kill was defenseless alien ambassadors and young jedi children. :ermm:

He was more of a fighter jock than a lightsaber duelist.

Edited by Judge Hades

I absolutely hate that "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" thing to.

The hell was GL thinking? :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I absolutely hate that  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" thing to.

You don't want to know...

Yeah, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO killed Vader :) Darth Angst would be better name

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 1 month later...

Find part of SW Episode III: ROTS where Palpatine asks Commander Cody to execute Order 66 to be extent of story that might be a bit demoralising although Yoda and Kenobi did survive mass slaughter of Jedi Knights and younglings.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Probabally the only thing in episode 3 which almost made me cry, Its hard though :p , but the part when Obi-Wan is uber pissed off and sad at the same time when he just cuts of Anakins legs, yes at that point where his legs just disapear somewhere, and Obi is like " :'( you where the chosen one... you where my friend, like a brother to me ect."

I think it is time for the Star Wars franchise to die.  I have had enough Star Wars, Star Treks, and what not.  Lets see something ORIGINAL from these guys.  Hell, not even the best sci fi shows on are original, which in o itself sucks.

30 years on top...why change? Despite your angst, it is a proven fact that the Star Wars title is literally a cash machine...they would be stupid to give that up.

why not keep it up but start something new at the same time? :luck:

That way, if the new "whatever" sucks balls, then he can always fall back to SW :-

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I think it is time for the Star Wars franchise to die.  I have had enough Star Wars, Star Treks, and what not.  Lets see something ORIGINAL from these guys.  Hell, not even the best sci fi shows on are original, which in o itself sucks.

30 years on top...why change? Despite your angst, it is a proven fact that the Star Wars title is literally a cash machine...they would be stupid to give that up.

why not keep it up but start something new at the same time? :luck:

That way, if the new "whatever" sucks balls, then he can always fall back to SW :-

He's not imaginative enough?

Probabally the only thing in episode 3 which almost made me cry, Its hard though :luck: , but the part when Obi-Wan is uber pissed off and sad at the same time when he just cuts of Anakins legs, yes at that point where his legs just disapear somewhere, and Obi is like " :'(  you where the chosen one...  you where my friend, like a brother to me ect."

Was tearing up in that scene too.....but did Anakin say "I hate you!" or "I had you!"? They both sound alike to me............. :-

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

He says "I hate you!".

I think Anakin was a good fighter, he had skill and did some excellent moves. I loved the part where Obi and Ani both Force Push each other and remain even. Amazing!

However, Anakin did kill Dooku cos he was better, not cos Palpatine asked him to. Dooku however was no joke... for being a 70 year old man he still had the grip.

But the best was Darth Maul! Superb.

In fact I think the Sith grew better in lightsaber combat than the Jedi in time. In the KOTOR era they just sucked... except for Malak, who could be considered like Dooku in skill.

I absolutely hate that  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" thing to.

yeah. i started cracking up in the theatre. i thought it was so funny

yes ep 3 is definatlely my least favorite of the star wars movies. i guess they kindof needed it to tie things together. ahh but the worst thing is that in a timothy zahn star wars book leia is remembering her crying mother giving her to the organas and that didnt happen in the movie so i was pretty mad (not at zahn. the book was written like 10 yrs before the movies)

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

I crackep up when the emperor opened his mouth. "The powerrr of the daaarrrksidehhh!!!111" The whole evil death guy-schtik was ruined because he had this long croaking hiss as a voice. It sounded anything but malevolent, unless of course, you are 12.

Fortunately I wasn't the only one laughing.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds