I watched Ep3 a few days ago...

Episode 3 was the best of the prequels, but only because those self righteous jedis start getting killed. The plot still stunk and the dialogues were atrocious.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

RotS suffered from stereotypical bad guy syndrome. Things already mentioned liked the Emperors lame voice. Anakin's I am the uber Jedi/Sith lord attitude. Dooku was powerful in the second film but weak in the third. Something like the Borg of TNG. Awesome in the beginning but with each episode getting weaker. The open screen of War! made me laugh. Lucas writing has gone down hill.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I crackep up when the emperor opened his mouth. "The powerrr of the daaarrrksidehhh!!!111" The whole evil death guy-schtik was ruined because he had this long croaking hiss as a voice. It sounded anything but malevolent, unless of course, you are 12.

Fortunately I wasn't the only one laughing.

He would have sounded better if he deformed, but kept his cold, arrogant voice from when he was still Palpatine.

And the "Nooo!" thing was just plain dumb.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The Emperor was a complete retard when he was dueling with Mace and Yoda which the whole opening his mouth up as if he where happy/laughing/deranged at the same time. What the hell was he doing :huh: And another thing the whole thing of "I am teh weakzorz, dont hurt meh!!!11"

Palpatine was a loser (and a freak), personally the only things I appreciated in Ep. 3 were the duels between Obi/Ani vs Dooku and the final duel... nothing else.

Between the 3 movies I prefered Ep.1, there was a better story and it introduced the entire saga. And I loved the duel against Darth Maul.

Battle coregographies are some of the best I've ever seen(and I watch too much action movies), but everything else lacks. Episode 1 was probably the best in terms of battle dynamism. That battle with Maul was glorious and effective.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The portrayl of Anakin sort of made me lose respect for Lord Vader...I mean, he was a whiney, angsty, pissant. :)

And he sucked in lightsaber duels. All he could kill was defenseless alien ambassadors and young jedi children. :lol:

He was actually a good lightsaber duelist he killed some good jedi and sith like Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Cin Drallig and Serra Keto

I liked the dual between Anakin and Obi-Wan for it was the Master vs the Apprentice, and they pretty much both knew each others strenghts and weaknesses, and Anakin had known all the force forms and lightsabers forms ect. So I really liked that part because they where both basically evenly matched.

Darth Maul is an actual Martial Arts master. You can see the difference between him and the others.

Yeah, I know about Park being an actual pro.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The portrayl of Anakin sort of made me lose respect for Lord Vader...I mean, he was a whiney, angsty, pissant. :)

And he sucked in lightsaber duels. All he could kill was defenseless alien ambassadors and young jedi children. :)

He was actually a good lightsaber duelist he killed some good jedi and sith like Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Cin Drallig and Serra Keto

Count Dooku was old, you could tell that from Episode 2 when after fighting Anakin he looked tired. Asajj Ventress didn't die by Anakins hands, heck she didn't die at all. Cin and Serra you're right about though.

But he defeated Dooku.

Did he?

I wouldn't be surprised if Dooku was asked to lose by Darth Sidious but he did not expect his Master to betray him.

He was. Palpy was "supposed" to tell Anakin to back off, but instead tells Anakin to finish him, stabbing Dooku in the back

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I definitely vote No on the "Nooooooo."

The Yoda/Palpatine endfight, I was laughing so hard the entire time, what with all the "evil" cackling 'ol Palpy was doing. So over-done it almost reaches goodness, in a certain kind of way. :)

But I think that was the best of the prequels...it was fun to watch visually at least.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

But I think that was the best of the prequels...it was fun to watch visually at least.

I'm still undecided about that. IMO, there were too many Anakin/Padme drama moments that made me cringe to chalk the movie up as the best of the prequels.

I kind of wish GL kept the mushy stuff to a minimum, and instead used those parts of the film to show more Clone Wars action.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Didn't Anakin kill Asajj Ventress during the Clone Wars on some forest planet. In the end Anakin killed her and she fell down in a canyon or not?

No not killed, shes still at live as they say in the datafile under the episode 2 visual dictionary I believe.

Edited by Sturm