I watched Ep3 a few days ago...

They've made me want to cry out of strictly anti-sentimental reasons.

Especially the whole crap about Anakin's fall....

sophomoric mawkishness dissembled as an epic=SW=escapist entertainment. But don't get me wrong: When you need the latter, it's all very good.

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

I loved this movie. I would give it a 9/10. The ending was sad, the fall of the jedi was sad and the whole Padme and Anakin thing was sad (except for Padme's "you're breaking my heart!").

Wait, who is the real Hades? Is it Judge Hades or Darth Hades? Although, I think I can guess who the real one is because of that thread Hades_One made a few years ago (something about his hatred for people with "Darth" in their username -_- )

Edited by ><FISH'>

"My love for you is like a lovely river of loving!"

"...ookay"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wonderful acting aside, at least we got to know how Vader became who he is.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I loved this movie. I would give it a 9/10. The ending was sad, the fall of the jedi was sad and the whole Padme and Anakin thing was sad (except for Padme's "you're breaking my heart!").

Wait, who is the real Hades? Is it Judge Hades or Darth Hades? Although, I think I can guess who the real one is because of that thread Hades_One made a few years ago (something about his hatred for people with "Darth" in their username  :( )

I am the Hades One. I don't know who the pretender is but he is not appreciated. I thought Ep 3 was the best of the prequels, but overall the prequels sucked.

I think it is time for the Star Wars franchise to die. I have had enough Star Wars, Star Treks, and what not. Lets see something ORIGINAL from these guys. Hell, not even the best sci fi shows on are original, which in o itself sucks.

I think it is time for the Star Wars franchise to die.  I have had enough Star Wars, Star Treks, and what not.  Lets see something ORIGINAL from these guys.  Hell, not even the best sci fi shows on are original, which in o itself sucks.

30 years on top...why change? Despite your angst, it is a proven fact that the Star Wars title is literally a cash machine...they would be stupid to give that up.

wookiedance.gif

I think it is time for the Star Wars franchise to die.  I have had enough Star Wars, Star Treks, and what not.  Lets see something ORIGINAL from these guys.  Hell, not even the best sci fi shows on are original, which in o itself sucks.

Battlestar Galactica rules! :blink: It is not very typical scifi show

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

30 years on top...why change?  Despite your angst, it is a proven fact that the Star Wars title is literally a cash machine...they would be stupid to give that up.

Because it is old and worn out. I have no interest in seeing a Star Wars television series nor any more movies. The same goes for Star Trek. Yes, it is a cash machine but it is also very boring. At least to me.

Because it is old and worn out.  I have no interest in seeing a Star Wars television series nor any more movies.  The same goes for Star Trek.  Yes, it is a cash machine but it is also very boring.  At least to me.

"It has always been true that one vote will not make a difference...same goes for opinions."

Ep. 3 definitely was a good film, it brought the main story together. When Episode 1 was first announced, the SW community was astounded and baffled by such changes and believed Lucas could never bring it together for the story, yet he did quite nicely.

wookiedance.gif

Yes, it does rule but it is not original.

Well, that's somewhat true. But how can scifi serie be totally original? And total originality doesn't secure quality anyway. But yeah, original tv-serie would be good thing . But how to make such...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yes, it does rule but it is not original.

Well, that's somewhat true. But how can scifi serie be totally original? And total originality doesn't secure quality anyway. But yeah, original tv-serie would be good thing . But how to make such...

By hiring actual writers instead of letting producers write content, characters and dialog.

By the way, although not original, the new Dr. Who is quite refreshing.

By hiring actual writers instead of letting producers write content, characters and dialog.

:o

Touch

Edited by Xard

I suppose there'll be a Star Wars TV series, if Mr. Lucas is willing to relinquish control over the writing. The success of Battlestar Galactica and others only makes it more likely.

Boxy needs to stay away, and his little dog, too.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)