aim

Darth Jarize

Mine's in my profile. Yes. I like wolves.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

AIM is the worst IM program out there.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

How so?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

It wouldn't be so bad if they had set it up like MSN where it didn't ding you if the message window was your active window, but the fact that it dings you every time any new text appears, whether its theirs or yours is annoying, but turning it off means you don't notice that anyone sent you a message if you're doing anything else. Also, crappy GUI.

ICQ was the best before AOL took it over and bloated the crap out of it to the point that it was unusable.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It wouldn't be so bad if they had set it up like MSN where it didn't ding you if the message window was your active window, but the fact that it dings you every time any new text appears, whether its theirs or yours is annoying, but turning it off means you don't notice that anyone sent you a message if you're doing anything else. Also, crappy GUI.

ICQ was the best before AOL took it over and bloated the crap out of it to the point that it was unusable.

I just leave the dinger on for incoming messages. And generally, when I'm not talking to people, I don't have any IM windows open...so when somebody messages me and I'm doing something else, like games, I get popped out and can then deal with it.

Other than recently solved problems with it, which weren't even related to AIM, it was my modem acting up, I haven't had any difficulties with usability.

- Everlast

I, as I may have previusly stated, am a cyberyokel. I use MSN. BUt you will never know under what name. AHAHAHAHAHA!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

msn lolz add me

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Slightly amusing story, Aim is how I got my "Q3" on Kumquat

I never use it frequently, once a year maybe, so I always forget the password. So I always had to get a new account.

Hence adding random letters and numbers to get an unused name and I ended up just sticking with kumquatq3