What is the best buff power. I think wookie frenzy is just as good as force enlightment if you ask me. It also vastly increases your speed, it increases your strength MORE, and gives you three extra vitality poitns per lvl making it just as good for defence as well. It also gives you some saves and your damage increases by a MASSIVE 6 from every passing kill. Btw master fury is the same thing as wookie rage right?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Well since only Hanharr, and not Exile, can use wookie rage, I think Force Rage is the best.

KSE

I know, that's cheating when used like that

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The only buff I recall using is master speed and that is because Kreia or another Jedi AI was set to use Jedi powers.

same hear. i always attacked and let one of the consulars or sentinals act as support for the other team members.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Master Speed hands down. How can you go wrong with a +4 to Defense and 2 attacks per round?

Second prize goes to Master Valor, I mean +5 bonus to all attributes, come on. How great is that?

Third I would give to Force Immunity. I find it very useful, unfortunately it's only useful against other Force users.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Master Speed here too. Pretty much the only one I ever used.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Master Speed hands down. How can you go wrong with a +4 to Defense and 2 attacks per round?

Second prize goes to Master Valor, I mean +5 bonus to all attributes, come on. How great is that?

Third I would give to Force Immunity. I find it very useful, unfortunately it's only useful against other Force users.

force immunity was so useful in K1 (especially the star forge) but not as much in K2...

Master Fury all the way.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

force immunity was so useful in K1 (especially the star forge) but not as much in K2...

Yeah, that's why it got third place. :thumbsup:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Force Armor and Force Valor are great, but are waaay too short lasting. If only they lasted longer.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Master Fury allows 2 extra attacks per round, added stats to saves (increasing your defense), added defensive stats, lots more vitallity points and plus 6 to strength and an extra siz on damage with every passing kill. NOTHING can ebat that damage wise and only master speed can be as fast.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Master Fury allows 2 extra attacks per round,  added stats to saves (increasing your defense), added defensive stats, lots more vitallity points and plus 6 to strength and an extra siz on damage with every passing kill. NOTHING can ebat that damage wise and only master speed can be as fast.

Yes, but that's a feat (actually several) and not a buff power (force power).