BREAKING NEWS: JADE EMPIRE FOR PC

You are blind. There are multiple interviews where BIO stated that JE  on PC was a possibility. They *never* said it would *never* happen. Stop making stuff up.

Wanting to stop a billion threads whining about them 'betraying' their PC fans or why there's no JE for PC is not the same as saying 100% no chance for JE on PC.

Stop making stuff up. :ermm:

YOU'RE saying Im making stuff up.. IM saying Im beign creative. Thats your problem, you're always so thinking in negatives.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I can see the conversion process taking about a year so it probably depends when they have started or will start, if ever.

Graphics definately need an upgrade. They are not bad, but poor by the new standards.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"YOU'RE saying Im making stuff up.. IM saying Im beign creative. Thats your problem, you're always so thinking in negatives"

You win just for this. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Weh?

Other than a "first post!", there's no source or link. How credible is this really?

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Graphically, if they can up it to Oblivion or to NWN 2 level, and add in a pure PC UI and configuration, along with 10 to 15 hours of extra play time, then it would be a worthy addition to my PC gaming library.

That would be quite a bit more than releasing JE for the PC.

Don't get your hopes up.

I wouldn't care if they didn't upgrade the graphics at personally.

Well, AA can be enabled from your graphics card alone.

I care more about playing the game than the graphics personally. It'd be nice, but not necessary. The only thing I'd like to see would be higher resolutions.

I doubt I would buy it even if it was released on PC - the idea of buying a console port quasi-RPG in a mish-mash oriental setting with last-generation graphics hardly rocks my socks off.

and add in a pure PC UI and configuration

You'd be lucky to get anything other than adding mouse support to the console interface and having them call it a "full reworking of the interface for the PC version" like they did with Knights of the Old Republic.

I find that somewhet misleading. I's that an actual quote?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yes.

3. What will be the main differences between the Xbox and PC version of the game?

A: The biggest difference will be in the interface design. We are fully reworking the interface for the PC version of the game to take complete advantage of the keyboard and mouse. Also, we will of course take advantage of the different video cards on the PC, as well as supporting different resolutions.

Yes.

3. What will be the main differences between the Xbox and PC version of the game?

A: The biggest difference will be in the interface design. We are fully reworking the interface for the PC version of the game to take complete advantage of the keyboard and mouse. Also, we will of course take advantage of the different video cards on the PC, as well as supporting different resolutions.

Hah! Should've known.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy