• Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Atton
    • All of them are fine to me

Can't really argue against most characters for K2 apart from G0T0.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

G0T0 is simply.....useless and boring <_<

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Exile, easy.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Goto.  It was a threat to my character and as a dark sider I would eliminate that threat.  As a light sider I would see nothing redeemable with it and dismantle it.  I did not like how it was forced into my party.

One must love it when a game forces a character into your party. He tried to kill you, he still makes threats at you, yet he must remain in your party. Yay. :thumbsup:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

^ :lol:

Why would you want loyal little puppies anyway?

I like GOTO he insults you,and I like a character with guts.Its a bit annoying when if you tinker with said guts a planet might be destoyed.Oddly once I got to know Hannhar's history,he wasn't so bad afterall.I felt a little guilty making him a dumb animal but then he got an intelligence of 200+ :ermm: .....strange.If he is so smart why does he still follow? :huh:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I am surprised that Disciple is not close in vote count to G0T0.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

GOTO. For all his bluster and intimidations he's still a bucket of bolts. And a sucky one, at that.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Blaster Bolts or regular bolts used in holding things together? :unsure:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I think of G0T0, tend to imagine his character as being inhuman/mechanically beyond understanding.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I am surprised that Disciple is not close in vote count to G0T0.

Maybe because Disciple was at least useful in a fight, perhaps?

GoTo seemed like he might've been an interesting initial concept but it didn't work in the final game. I didn't mess with him much beyond trying him for a few hours (I liked T3 better) but his ranged skills never seemed helpful. He did get a few good lines tho. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Whenever I think of G0T0, tend to imagine his character as being inhuman/mechanically beyond understanding.

When I think of him, I find him useless. :)

Agreed. The only thing he had going for him is that he could disable other droids.

Hey! I'm back! I congratulate myself. And I even come back in my own thread. :huh:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

GO-TO. I never used him since I usually hit Narshadaa later on in my game, so there's NO need to use him because I have just about everyone. So I use a mod to turn him into Darth Nihilus... :D

"May the Force be with you."