What are you playing now...

Darque

NWN (99% modding), and EQ2 stilll though EQ2 will likely be abolished at the end of the money due to funds needed for new PC rig. :thumbsup:

EQ2 is more fun than it has any right to be that's for sure. :blink:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I was playing FEAR.  I just finished it.

Next up, Far Cry.

If you finish FarCry, tell me how you got through the Temple level. I have been stuck on it for ages.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've purchased Evil Genius. It was very cheap.

What do you think of it? I bought that when it came out, hoping for a DungeonKeeper type fix...it wasn't even close. Interesting game, needed more refinement tho, so it's not on my replay list...

I was playing Oblivion until my PC freaked out in one spot and crashed. So I think I'll play some Stronghold:Crusader for a while....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you finish FarCry, tell me how you got through the Temple level. I have been stuck on it for ages.

Which one is the Temple level..? I've finished Far Cry (a long time ago) and the only tough level I remember was the one with the sinking boat and the attack helicopter.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Heh, I tried that level for ages and then skipped it. First time ever. It really hurt. Ironically enough I got stuck in the level right after that. It's the part after you have got the high-caliber assault rifle(probably the best weapon in the game) and enter the underground temple with the statue of the elephant.

If the invisible mutant thingies don't kill me, the fatboy(rockethands) and his friends in the next room do.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Icewind Dale 2. I find it hard to play these old 2D games, after being spoiled playing 3D games.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

snagging the patch for B&W 2...

first time i've seen this in a readme:

- Added two development team members to credits (sorry guys).
Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:thumbsup: :D
kirottu said:

Dreamfall.

Any good?

I haven't go that far yet.

I loved it, i rank it up there with the original, its extremely easy and the controls are funky but the story is great, it was written extremely well. :(

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig