What happened to all the good space sims??

Another game I reviewed once is called Star Wolves. It's a RPG/space-sim hybrid, although not a very good one (in my opinion). Reviews have been varying though.

Other than those, I don't know.

I've been looking for Star Wolves for a long time. I found the Demo very interesting although very flawed and buggy and I was hoping the finished product would be better.

From its description on various game sites it was a very appealing game to me.

Meh.

You're implying I didn't already know this :)

Darque, if you read the original topic, you'd notice the person was clearly looking for a space sim. You threw out some strategy suggestions. That doesn't really make any sense. They are incredibly different genres. It's like if my wife told me to pick out a comedy at the movie store and I come back with a war movie...

Actually, I do that all the time. Eh, carry on then.

I don't care what the thread is supposed to be about (w00t)

The word "space" is in the title, and thus I chose to make a comment about a space game here. :lol:

Quit trying to win the internet :)

:p

Ouch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What kind of bothers me is that LA as far as I know never bothered to make a Freelancer / Privateer / X style game in the SW universe. Fly to all your favourite planets. Buy tons of Water on Manaan and sell it on Tatooine. Become a bounty hunter, side with the Republic / Rebel Alliance or side with the Sith / Empire. Fly different space ships depending on who's side you are. Visit your favourite planets.

But I doubt it is ever going to happen.

Master Vandar lives!

What kind of bothers me is that LA as far as I know never bothered to make a Freelancer / Privateer / X style game in the SW universe. Fly to all your favourite planets. Buy tons of Water on Manaan and sell it on Tatooine. Become a bounty hunter, side with the Republic / Rebel Alliance or side with the Sith / Empire. Fly different space ships depending on who's side you are. Visit your favourite planets.

But I doubt it is ever going to happen.

Real men use robes and sticks that glow in the dark!

last good space sim we played? tie fighter series? crimson skies were fun, but not quite fulfilling. we puts it in the space sim category 'cause gravity ain't really much of a factor in crimson skies.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)