Bastilla Skywalker

Darth Jebus

What RP are you guys talking about? :ermm:

And BS...no, not that, oddly, the two letters of her first and last forum name...seems to be an all right sort. Rabid in her fandom, of course, but nice.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Aw, you guys are so mean. Bastilla Skywalker is a very kind and good human being - rabid or no. :)

That being said, if Bastilla Skywalker and Eddo36 had a child, it would be like the Anti-Chuck.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Bastilla is hyper-enthusiatic about a game that has yet to be announced - meh so what?

At least she is consistent in her uber dedication and its always better to be happy about something rather than be sullen and depressed for no reason other than to garner attention.

KOTORIANS UNITE!

It's always nice to see someone with a cause :( Keep up the good work. :blink:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Personally I see nothing wrong with her devotion to the series.

Better that than the constant cynicism some people display :p

I do see something wrong with this thread though, as "calling out" threads (even well intentioned ones) usually lead to embarresment for the person named in the thread.

Personally I see nothing wrong with her devotion to the series.

Better that than the constant cynicism some people display :p

I do see something wrong with this thread though, as "calling out" threads (even well intentioned ones) usually lead to embarresment for the person named in the thread.

I actually thought about this and it's a really good point. Most people don't like being called out even if you're trying to be nice. It's just that there's soooo much negativity about stuff that whenever something comes along that's genuine, in any medium (not just video games), that thing is mocked, spat upon, made fun of, etc.

And I just think we all lose sight of why we all play these games. Or why we do the things we love to do. Whatever that may be. And I found Bastilla's enthusiasm to be refreshing in that regard.

But the second post in this thread, though I first thought it was a bit negative, was probably right on the money. I should've just sent her a PM. But that's why I started this thread in the Way Off-topic area.

Still though, it's probably kind of presumptuous on my part to make a thread like this despite me just trying to be nice.

And for that, I'm sorry. :">