M4-78 Restoration Project: WIP!!

Great work! :rolleyes:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like it's gonna be great! i can't wait until someone comes along and posts some more M4-78 action and dialogue pictures and stuff like that. (That's your cue....)

"May the Force be with you."

This looks like it's gonna be great! i can't wait until someone comes along and posts some more M4-78 action and dialogue pictures and stuff like that. (That's your cue....)

Subtle aren't you :(?

I presumed everyone had become disinterested in our little project, given the lack of questions recently, along with the massive resurge in interest for TSLRP. You want updates? Hmm... well nothing interesting is going on really, just me debugging countless scripts and creating an excessive amount include files (I really do love them) <_<. Oh and writing for somewhat eccentric droids is fun.

What's your opinion of this quest name? "Fatal Exception."

Edit: And in other news I just deleted the source code for k_sup_galaxymap - which is annoying...

Edited by Pavlos
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

Subtle aren't you :(?

I presumed everyone had become disinterested in our little project, given the lack of questions recently, along with the massive resurge in interest for TSLRP. You want updates? Hmm... well nothing interesting is going on really, just me debugging countless scripts and creating an excessive amount include files (I really do love them) <_<. Oh and writing for somewhat eccentric droids is fun.

What's your opinion of this quest name? "Fatal Exception."

Edit: And in other news I just deleted the source code for k_sup_galaxymap - which is annoying...

I interested in this project, and I can't wait to put this and TSLRP together to get the FULL game experience.

Enjoy your work on those scripts!

And my opinion on the quest name "Fatal Exception" is that it sounds interesting, and I can't wait to see what it's about!!! :D

"May the Force be with you."

"Fatal Exception" sounds great.

I haven't asked anything lately since I don

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

k_sup_galaxy map? ;)

k_sup_galaxymap is a global script :(. It fires when you select a planet on the galaxy map. To be honest, I am so glad that this element isn't hardcoded - it makes my job much easier... well actually, you wouldn't be able to access the planet without it, so I wouldn't have a job. I just added in a few lines here and there to reference M4-78 and to play the cutscenes I want.

Edited by Pavlos

Oh ;)

Ha, another question ( :huh: ): does Goto

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I know in my case it's not disinterest, its just that we know this will be released AFTER TSLRP so more focus is going to be on that until it finishes at which point I'm betting everyone will pack their bags and head over here to find out how this is coming along.

That and, as another said, can't really think of much to ask at the moment. Especially since all of the interesting questions are ones you are keeping secret! ;)

Though I do wonder what will be done about the sky. In some sections you can see a skyline and others the sky is colored out from gas/smog in the sky. Will that remain the same in the finished mod or will each section have a skyline?

oookay...I agree, that is damn cool. Was that totally your version or OE's one? (as there was those Game programmer notes)

Is that Nih. vs. Sion scene that one which can be dowloaded from pcgamemods.com? If it is, isn

oookay...I agree, that is damn cool. Was that totally your version or OE's one? (as there was those Game programmer notes)

Is that Nih. vs. Sion scene that one which can be dowloaded from pcgamemods.com? If it is, isn

Wow, that's just cool then :huh:

I take that Vash was ment to die originally too, as there is no Vo from her during Dantooine meeting (if LS)?

Though I do wonder what will be done about the sky. In some sections you can see a skyline and others the sky is colored out from gas/smog in the sky. Will that remain the same in the finished mod or will each section have a skyline?

Would you care to elaborate on the problem? I don't actually understand what is wrong :). And seeing as how I just posted Vash's fate over at Team Gizka:

Err... I was just asking about how the foggy sections of the planet will be handled... not one peep about Vash. I.E. will the fog remain in the sections or will you guys be lightening it up to add a sky line?

:huh:

When you first land on the platform you can clearly see a skyline, but much of the city is densely fogged, I'm guessing thanks to the radiation/poison. Once the radiation/poison is cleansed how will the skyline be changed if at all?

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Trust me, it is not going to be available soon

Wow, you are optimistic one!

Wooo! Pictures! Pictures from the Nihilus vs. Sion scene:

th_K2_00011.jpg

th_K2_00010.jpg

th_K2_00009.jpg

th_K2_00008.jpg

th_K2_00007.jpg

th_K2_00006.jpg

th_K2_00003.jpg

You can't get a sense of the cinematics from the pictures quite simply because all the cameras in it are animated. The scene is essentially unfinished (A lot of the visual effects have yet to be implemented) but I thought this was an opportunity for a shameless plug as well as a bit of education in the realms of cut content.

Oh and damn it! I just reinstalled K2 so Nihilus no longer does all of his explosion effects . I obviously didn't commit the finsihed .2da to CVS . So there is only one explosion effect in the images. I'll try and get it sorted for you.

P.S. Yes that is someone evaporating.

Edited by Pavlos

Why do they have to fight? :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like those screenshots, so far it is looking great.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester