M4-78 Restoration Project: WIP!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet sweep *bump* :blink:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sweet sweep *bump*  :)

How did you know that I would get an email if someone responded to this thread? Honestly... I hate you mind readers. Now I have to reply to these people! <_<.

"I know English is better, but if u have the Tweelik Language, then you can just copy that from the generic files, ensuring that the voice acting for Kaah isnt "Cheesy" or "Unproffesional"."

Exactly why I'm hoping the Twilek speak will be used. Then again considering the character is supposed to be young and headstrong, it may not be hard to find a decent voice actor for it.

The answer to your question is that we will probably have most of the droids on the planet voiced for your entertainment. If the recordings are not any good then the answer is just not to use them and try and find others. Simple as that :).

That must seem like a drag, but to summarise:

Rougly how much content is there that is already existing on the Driod planet can you leave in your mod?

All your efforts are very much appreciated by the community im sure. Cheers

Well basically, from what we can gather, after the planet was cut they used it to test out things (Hence the cheat cylinders) but that is just a wild stab in the dark. The planet won't just have a "run over there and kill the bad-guy" plot (Although that is essentially the plot to all RPGs :).) We have a proper story planned out that you will enjoy... a lot :). I certainly enjoy reading it, so hopefully you will enjoy playing it. Oh and... Sion doesn't give up on you (All I'm saying, because I'm mean.)

M4-78, on the other hand, looks like it will need a lot of work to complete. I think this was asked before, but does anyone know what the purpose of the sharks are in the bases, especially the Firaxan shark? Either the droids/sith are using animals for some sort of bio computer, or they are simply place holder models? "We don't have the fancy computer model in yet, so just stick a shark there".

Also, is there any 'noclip' type cheat for KoTOR 2. M4-78 is loaded with energy field doors that are impossible to open. I'm guessing the terminals would be used to open them, but every time I try to use one nothing happens.

Yes, we do have to put in a lot of work to merely clean up the planet. I think Blacknadger had a stroke when he finally finished placing doors.

The firaxans are merely placeholders for the true droids. That or the lead developer for the planet was a bit of an eccentric - which I have no problems with :).

As for opening doors: you can use the ever faithful whereami armband which was designed for modders but has seemingly become a tool for exploration. You can also get it in French.

Anyway, progress is slow because I have some major exams going on, as does everyne else on the team. I myself am taking a sort of "break" from them :cool:. But once we hit the end of June we can probably get rattling on again.

Edited by Pavlos
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

Pinning this so it does not get lost.

:)

Wow... a sticky ;). I'm so proud. I'd like to thank the academy... et cetera, et cetera. Here to celebrate the event I give you this music file:

:)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Pinning this so it does not get lost.

:wacko:

Yeah, how hard could it be to get your Pazaak up here? (or was that not your goal). I have a nice idea how they could :-"

PS. Congrats on the stickyness (now get off me! :D) and thnx for the music

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 3 weeks later...

Wow (w00t) So...many...ships *drool* Why they are going to M4-78? :( Can't remember :wub:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hello there, people! Well... seeing ahow this thread has once more died, I thought that I would post something of a visual update. The scene has yet to be finalised but I think you will enjoy it:

Where's the stars?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hello there, people! Well... seeing ahow this thread has once more died, I thought that I would post something of a visual update. The scene has yet to be finalised but I think you will enjoy it:

Where's the stars?

Don't worry about the stars... They're always last in my book. As for why they are going to M4-78, you'll just have to wait and see. :)"

^^

He's not as evil as I am. He doesn't tell you anything at all. Whereas, I (Pavlos) will give you tiny little bits of information followed by a long silence for you to get annoyed. Hmm, what little piece of information can I divulge? Ah! It is a flash-back... and you will see why... when it is done. :blink:.

- Pavlos

Even as a CGI part it looks well on par with the CGI currently in the KoTOR games if not better. If it ends up looking as good in motion... those of us waiting for M4-78 will be quite  :D

Oh believe me, Archon's stuff generally looks better in motion. The thing we were worried about was it looking better than the actual endgame :thumbsup:. In which case we may have a problem. I'm afraid to ask Archon to redo the endgame because this will invariably result in me being called in to make countless changes to the mechanics of the Assault on Citadel Station... *sigh*.

Up to now I have downloaded every fix from the Restoration Project and they work fine. M4-78 is still a bit incomplete...

Anyway, I'm happy they added Kaevee to the Dantooine Sub-Levels... she's a really pretty girl!

You are confusing the M4-78 people and Team Gizka with their Restoration Mod... :p

For praise for Gizka check the other stickied thread here...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

^^

He's not as evil as I am. He doesn't tell you anything at all. Whereas, I (Pavlos) will give you tiny little bits of information followed by a long silence for you to get annoyed. Hmm, what little piece of information can I divulge? Ah! It is a flash-back... and you will see why... when it is done.  o:).

- Pavlos

I'm annoyed tell me more!!!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo there, followers of the project - few in number though you may be. I haven't got access to the webpage at this time so I thought I may as well give you an update via the forums.

School and University have basically finished for the team, so that means we should be able to speed up the project. A while ago there was quite a problem with communication but we seem to be back on track now, with some pretty regular chats.

As you can imagine progress was slow over the past few moths of the academic year