Neverwinter nights

Quit dancing around the subject!

Is it a good game or not?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hahahahaha!

NWN rocks.

BEST GAME EVAR!

And, it's graphics are still good for the most part ( a little blocky; but meh). Sure beats its contemprary MW which tried to pass brown poo from the company toilets as 'good graphics'.

And, why do people constantly try to brag about NWN2 graphics by comparing it to NWN1? That's not nor should it be impressive. NWN1 was released in 2002, and NWN2 is being released in 2006. It *should* have better graphics.

Let's comparing it to current games at least like Oblivion (*puke*), or the upcoming Gothic 3 (possibly cool).

"and if it is multiplayer you want (for free) Guild Wars is probably much better anyway."

Guild Wars is horrible. I overrated it when i first played, and regreated that after baout 5 hours of play. Great graphics, and an 'okay' character system. That's it. Everything else about it is completely blaisse.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hahahahaha!

NWN rocks.

BEST GAME EVAR!

And, it's graphics are still good for the most part ( a little blocky; but meh). Sure beats its contemprary MW which tried to pass brown poo from the company toilets as 'good graphics'.

And, why do people constantly try to brag about NWN2 graphics by comparing it to NWN1? That's not nor should it be impressive. NWN1 was released in 2002, and NWN2 is being released in 2006. It *should* have better graphics.

Let's comparing it to current games at least like Oblivion (*puke*), or the upcoming Gothic 3 (possibly cool).

"and if it is multiplayer you want (for free) Guild Wars is probably much better anyway."

Guild Wars is horrible. I overrated it when i first played, and regreated that after baout 5 hours of play. Great graphics, and an 'okay' character system. That's it. Everything else about it is completely blaisse.

Are you sure? NWN graphics (characters) are poor compared to todays standards. I can only hope they improved upon it with NWN2.

Are you sure? NWN graphics (characters) are poor compared to todays standards. I can only hope they improved upon it with NWN2.

NWN2's look like Oblivion... :(

Almost, and in a good way :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oblivion is for PC too. You need a pretty strong rig for it to play properly and look good, however.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

NWN2's look like Oblivion...  :blink:

Nah. Oblivion looks like NWN 2.

Oblivion is for PC too. You need a pretty strong rig for it to play properly and look good, however.

I don't have a strong rig and I am able to play Oblivion quite nicely.

Well, since Oblivion came first and was in development longer(from memory) than NWN2, I disagree. Does your mother/father look like you or do you look like her/him?

What is your rig like? I have all the minimum specs except for my 1.8CPU... :(

To Hades:

Yeah, but does it look as good as the 360 shots?

Didn't think so. To newer gamers the visuals are probably the thing that appeals most. In order to get Oblivion to show its best, you need quite a rig.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Don't go on about irrelevancy if you start a discussion on graphics, please.

kirottu said: