Can't we all just get along?

julianw

I am beginning to think that this guy is delibrately trying to mock the Christians everywhere by being totally unreasonable; unless he is delusional enough to believe that he is actually doing God a better service by wasting his time here talking to those who wouldn't listen to him than go and do some community service like Mr. Calax has chosen to do. (Gray Jedi Knight - In case you are wondering, Calax went down to New Orleans to help the Katrina victims.)

Edited by julianw

Thing is you don't have to listen/read.
Hmm... that sounds like... owned.

So, let me get this straight. You started a thread to lure this guy into "defending his Lord Jesus Christ", so you can all laugh at him?

Whoa, that's state-of-the-art trolling, mate!

By the way, awesome sig Kor. Kinda hypnotic. :lol:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

There are plenty of places to serve God and spread the Gospel. These boards are not one of them. Sure, I thought people were unfair in the way they jumped on him at first, but these boards are not the place for that sort of thing. And his response to everyone else was just way out of line. The best way one can hope to spread Christianity through these forums is merely by setting an example, nothing more. And certainly not by going "paladin" on the "infidels".

Time to quote the Bible for fun and profit!

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23)

Go go murder of innocent children!

"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

Okay!!

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge!  Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD.  "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction".  (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

Bloodthirsthy warfare? Count me in!

No child of an incestuous union may be admitted into the community of the Lord, nor any descendent of his even to the tenth generation.  (Deuteronomy 23:3 NAB)

"Afterward Lot left Zoar because he was afraid of the people there, and he went to live in a cave in the mountains with his two daughters.  One day the older daughter said to her sister, "There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children.  Come, let's get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father."  So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again. The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, "I slept with our father last night. Let's get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him. That way our family line will be preserved."  So that night they got him drunk again, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again."

"So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.  When the older daughter gave birth to a son, she named him Moab.  He became the ancestor of the nation now known as the Moabites.  When the younger daughter gave birth to a son, she named him Ben-ammi.  He became the ancestor of the nation now known as the Ammonites."  (Genesis 19:30-38 NLT)

ROFLA:SFASGJASKGJSAKGHSAKJGHASKJHAURAWRS

The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day.  (Proverbs 16:4 NAB)

No! Say it isn't so, God! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

"Suppose you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God hands them over to you and you take captives. And suppose you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you are attracted to her and want to marry her. If this happens, you may take her to your home, where she must shave her head, cut her fingernails, and change all her clothes. Then she must remain in your home for a full month, mourning for her father and mother. After that you may marry her. But if you marry her and then decide you do not like her, you must let her go free. You may not sell her or treat her as a slave, for you have humiliated her."    (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NLT)

:lol:

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years.  Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.  If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year.  But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him.  If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master.  But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children.  I would rather not go free.'  If he does this, his master must present him before God.  Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl.  After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.  (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

lol will u be my slave?

So let their children starve!  Let the sword pour out their blood!  Let their wives become widows without any children!  Let their old men die in a plague, and let their young men be killed in battle!  Let screaming be heard from their homes as warriors come suddenly upon them.  For they have dug a pit for me, and they have hidden traps along my path.  (Jeremiah 18:21-22 NLT)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not.  (Proverbs 3:5 NAB)

Erm, yeah. I think this last quote pretty much sums up everything :)

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Llyranor delivers. :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Some people do not seem to get it through their thick skulls that some of us don't want to hear the ravings of a zealot.

Haw, haw, haw.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It says in the Bible, "a man shall not lie with a man as a man lies with a woman", theres your proof, you can not be a Christian and Gay, it does not work that way.

You know you could see that as a phyisically impossible thing to do anyway. :blink:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Seriously, this guy is super loony.  Who honestly thinks a few barbs on a forum is a full out attack on your religion.  I need to find that section in bible where it says "Dude...chill."

As for calling homosexuality an abomination, again, who are you to judge?

It says in the Bible, "a man shall not lie with a man as a man lies with a woman", theres your proof, you can not be a Christian and Gay, it does not work that way.

Actually that only says that you cannot have anal sex with man if you have had anal sex with woman.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Actually that only says that you cannot have anal sex with man if you have had anal sex with woman.

It's an instruction not a command. It's dark, make sure you have your aim right :blink:

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]