Why do you hate YOUR country

Meshugger

The monarchy in Britain works well because the Queen has an unequalled commitment to duty. She has met with every Prime Minister every week, for fifty years. That's a lot of intel ...

As does our Queen, this is standard in a constitutional monarchy, is it not?

And one who is even more popular is our Crown Prince, he's been in all over the military, including our special forces, and despite being very much a 'man of the people', I doubt that he would ever act against the government when he becomes King, it could very well prove to be the end of the monarchy if it happened.

At least, it almost did in 1920, when Christian X dismissed the government and installed his own, although he later became a national hero for staying home and opposing Nazi rule.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well, regardless of how much power the monarchy have, the royal family are a bit of a mixed bag really. I’m down with the queen, with William, even Charles but Phillip is a public relations nightmare and Edward... Edward's an arse.

I forsee him failing horribly if he ever gets elected, because he flip-flops so much.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So.. basically.. you're free to hate Finland in this thread..? GOOD!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...i+danny&pl=true

Another 'classic' finnish music video. Finns rock!!

Edit: Spelling. As usual. Sigh.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Edit: Spelling. As usual. Sigh.

:D First time I see this. So frekin awful. The singer, Ilkka Lipsanen, has alread retired after having one of the most succesful domestical careers ever. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jesus Christ, that's horrible! :)

Could that be Xeno, the galatic overlord? :huh:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's Xenu, you blasphemer. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:'( Oh no... he's gonna be so angry with me now... :'( I've been a good boy I swear, donated all I owned... :'( Even sold my puppy... :'(

DENMARK!

Right now I hate my country for its suspicion of politicians being only matched by its blind trust in journalists.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Aww Jesus Christ! >_<>_<>_<

That is ten times worster than (which everybody knows) Moskau. It is damn funny :D That on other hand...*sigh*

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

why is there no perfect country?!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

- I wanna declare war on you tender!

- My eyes are bleeding, my ears are bleeding, I think I even have internal bleeding.

- Although I was quite neutral before, now I really hate Finland.

- This video is the reason why there are so many drug addicts in the world.

- This video will be the only reason Aliens will destroy us once they discover our planet.

- George Bush Senior was "having pudding" with his wife at the same time as this song was playing and G.W.Bush was born 9 months later(I know, it doesn't make sense chronologically but this video/song transcends time and space).

- Everytime this link is clicked on, a fearie dies.

I hate you mkreku!!!