What are you playing now....

Darque

I gave Fight Night Round 3 a test last night. It's much the same as the last one, although according to some of the little biotches I work with the XBOX 360 graphics make it look 'almost real'. Of course these kids are also incompetant, so who knows for sure?

BTW Pixies do you have an XBOX live account?

And enjoy God Of War, Laozi, it's fun.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

BTW Pixies do you have an XBOX live account?

Yes, yes I do.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Playing Battlefield 2 again, along with Call of Duty 2, SWG (for whatever reason) and...well, I've just been jumping between all my games. Need something new. Bored as hell with what I've got...must...hold...out...'till...Oblivion.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

On the topic of Morrowind:

My Morrowind experience went like this: Installed, took my time creating a character and talking to everyone in the town. Found an axe and killed some little creatures by the beach. Yay. Walked out of town and into a cave of sorts, and swung my axe at some baddie a bunch of times (hardly ever making contact, even though it was right in front of me). Usually died there, so I reloaded and walked around some more before deciding never to play the game again.

LOL

That's almost exactly how my Morrowind experience started and ended. Except I stuck with it a bit more, man, but you basicly summarized the hole game there. ;)

I am more stubborn than that ... I got two zap around all the cities, then I RAN (using the boots of blinding speed) around the entire map.

Then I uninstalled it and threw it into the dungeon box of games never to be installed again.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

GhengisKen and I play a lot of CoV. I'd like to get back to CoH, but CoV still has that new game smell. Also, I recently bought FEAR and I'm playing that. I've been playing XMen Legends a lot, but the Olympics have made that kind of hard. No access to the TV.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just finished Splinter Cell. I have all three games and the first was a lot of fun, but I'm needing a break from the Stealthy sneaking for a while. Next two games are installed and ready to go. I tested them out and my old 9600pro card seems to handle both of them pretty well. I was surprised!

I got Psychonauts, but the game came with 2 CD2s and no CD3...so I can't play until I get a new copy. Shame, was looking forward to playing some on the weekend.

Still playing Black and it's still awsome.

One caveat though. If you are the sort of person who likes to save anywhere, or you are not very good at FPS games (and you dont like having to redo areas , you probably will die of frustration).

Not sure if this changes on easy, but on normal, the save points are very far appart. And as Mkreku has already said, if you quit mid level you have to do the level from scratch.

However it's that much more intense since you cant simple see an RPG launcher and hit quicksave till you luck your way through, you have to really be on your toes the whole time.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I got Morrowind. I shouldn't have. Should have listened to you guys, but didn't.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ah, Boringwind isn't so bad.

I liked a lot of the game, but the control on funds and the endless smiting of those damned bird beasts, the massive outdoor travel areas with tons to explore but nothing to see, the dwarven ruins with so much lost potential and the story that just seemed to be there, all these things conspired to make it a dull experience. However, I have hopes for Oblvion. I'm going to put my ear to the ground and hear what folks say about that one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

After the playing Civ4 for 2 months in a row, i re-installed Planescape: Torment today.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This game sucks. I'm going to have nightmares about how boring it is.