What are you playing now....

Darque

I'm not really playing anything at the moment. Oh i've killed of a few characters in nethack and played a few games of go online, but that's nothing really.

I'm waiting for some interesting Rpg's to come out, NWN2 and DA are the only ones i see on the horizon though. The Rpg market seems a bit thin at the moment.

Qwb,

:) It took me that long to run the entire length of the island.

It takes that long if you don't know how to use a map, or have no sense of direction o:) He was probably going around in circles. :p"

As a side note: With the right gear (that you can get/make) fairly early) you can cross the island in about 3 minutes (and I'm not talking about the suicide jump spell)

Open character, what better way to go PK, I mean hunting for those nasties out there.

...yer a mean one, Mr(s). Grinch... :p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Ok, so basically, Morrowind isn't story driven, and it isn't combat driven. It's "Hey, I bet if I keep playing it will get better" driven.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

X2 the Threat.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

No, it's immersion-driven.

IMMERSION-driven!

Fancy way of saying it's driven by insane amounts of empty areas. I too played Morrowind for about fifteen minutes before taking it back to the movie store and renting something else. (As a console guy, I rent before I buy to make sure I will find it interesting enough to own.)

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

I've played Valkyrie Profile for just under 9hrs. today, and man does it rock.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've played Valkyrie Profile for just under 9hrs. today, and man does it rock.

It's probably the one PS1 RPG I never played and I beat myself daily for not doing so. Trying to obtain a copy of this game now is ridiculous. The only way I'm going to get to play it is by paying an outrageous price for it on ebay or pray that Sony brings the re-release, that they did for the PSP, over to the US.

Ya, I wouldn't even be playing it if my friend hadn't lent me a copy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Marcus is pretty saavy when it comes to stuff like this. There's a price tag on the game that says $27.99. My neighbor whos an all things japanese freak has already offered him $100 for the game, and he laughed and said he could get twice that much. I dunno if its worth that much, but its a damn good game, makes me wonder why they can make a game this good on PSOne, but haven't came out with anything even remotely this good on any newer consoles.(omits Resident Evil from statement for Darque's sake)

Edited by Laozi

Suikoden II has a very high trade in value too.

Grrr! I want that!

I've got 1, 3 and 4

I'm missing 3. But as far as I'm aware It was never released over here so scant chance of getting it.

I'm hoping they will do an FF and release them on the GBA or DS. Xenosaga I&II (though how I dont know) are slated for the DS according to gamefaqs so you never know.

Suikoden V is listed, even though it's not a guarentee it will be released here.

Speaking of which today I'm delving back into Suikodn Tactics.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]