What are you playing now....

Darque

I've started(just started...not played) GalCiv2 after solving some major bugs. First, this Stardock Central thing couldn't download the game properly. I downloaded the game three times.

And then game wasn't able to display ship and planet textures. I updated all drivers, but it didn't work. Interestingly, changing regional settings of my computer solved that problem. And then game ran properly.

It is 3:07 AM and i am yet to play game.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

I just finished Baldur's Gate 2 (great game  :blink: ), and have gone back to the start of BG1 to play an evil character through both games.  The sheer epic length of the games ahead gives me tingly feelings as I create my character. :luck:

Wow, you finished BG2 fast! I got stuck in some dungeon up north ... :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I spent a good chunk of my day playing Fight Night Round 3. I'm well into my pro career, have lost once, but still have yet to be offered a title bout. I guess I'll just keep knocking people out until they change their minds...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I spent a good chunk of my day playing Fight Night Round 3.  I'm well into my pro career, have lost once, but still have yet to be offered a title bout.  I guess I'll just keep knocking people out until they change their minds...

Any good ? I played the second one but found it quite repetative after a couple of hours.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

There isn't a lot new going on in the game. And it does suffer from the repetetiveness you speak of. I've fought over thirty matches and still have yet to land one of the two new punches.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, I went undefeated for like 50+ games in Fight Night Round 2 and gained the title, defended it ten times and was offered different prize fights, but in the end, all I ever did was move sideways, throwing lots and lots of jabs until I wore down my opponent, at which point I'd throw a haymaker (was that the name of the punch?) to knock him out. That worked on ALL opponents.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Steve playing an evil character?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yeah, I went undefeated for like 50+ games in Fight Night Round 2 and gained the title, defended it ten times and was offered different prize fights, but in the end, all I ever did was move sideways, throwing lots and lots of jabs until I wore down my opponent, at which point I'd throw a haymaker (was that the name of the punch?) to knock him out. That worked on ALL opponents.

It stinks that Punchout is still the best boxing game.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wow, you finished BG2 fast! I got stuck in some dungeon up north ... :lol:

I have way too much free time at the moment. If I didn't have BG2, I think I'd go crazy. :(

Steve playing an evil character?

I read on the forum that you could romance

Viconia

in BG2 and it was too tempting to resist. o:)

21 seconds. :)

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica X  (w00t)

And I'm quickly being reminded why I dislike this game.  >_<

Why is that ?

I just (as in 10 minutes ago) finished Drakengard. Part II should be arriving this morning. Still have four unseen endings in the first one. The regular ending is really sad :)

You don't own a DS do you ? I was wondering what the new Resi Evil was like.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Nope, no DS yet :)

I had a setback in January that really screwed my budget for a while.

As for RECVX... it uses the extremely lame concept of meaningless respawning.

I hate that. A lot.

Nope, no DS yet :)

I had a setback in January that really screwed my budget for a while.

As for RECVX... it uses the extremely lame concept of meaningless respawning.

I hate that. A lot.

Sorry to hear that.

It didnt look that good. Kind of arcadey and it said in the blurb they removed most of the puzzles :)

478327[/snapback]