What are you playing now....

Darque

...jus' picked up Anachronox an'll start givin' it a whirl tomorrow...from all I's heard o' it, she be a classic...let's hope... :thumbsup:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

What game?

Morrowind for X-Box. It doesn't really suck, and I guess it isn't extremely boring, but the combat I have run into is lame, and it took me like, 30 minutes to get from the first town to the one you need to go to. It was 30 minutes of walking.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm shocked at how my English skills have changed over the past 5 years; the last time [i played Diablo 2] I couldn't understand most of dialogue in the intro.
olol

I'm playing through Dragon Quest VIII again. I've been thumbing through my Magic cards too.

My friend lent me Valkyrie Profile, good bye social life

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You can run, Pixies. For my part, I've been doing quite well at FEAR. Unfortunately, brew and FPS's don't mix well, so I've gone from 10 healthpacks to 4 in the last run. I'm quiting for a while.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You can run, Pixies.  For my part, I've been doing quite well at FEAR.  Unfortunately, brew and FPS's don't mix well, so I've gone from 10 healthpacks to 4 in the last run.  I'm quiting for a while.

Yeah, but the game sucks until and unless you can get the

boots of blinding speed

I can never get through more than a few minutes of any new game because it is SOOOOOOOOO slow to walk everywhere.

A triumph of reality of fun gameplay: Yah! :rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I keep on trying to find a way to get into Temple of Elemental Evil. It has the trappings of a good game, but the first town is huge, confusing, and boring me to death. I went off to some outpost and got romped on. Now my cleric is dead and my party just barely hit level 2.

I keep tricking myself into playing this game, saying it "probably isn't as bad as I originally thought," or that it "will get better". Well, it still sucks.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What game?

Morrowind for X-Box. It doesn't really suck, and I guess it isn't extremely boring, but the combat I have run into is lame, and it took me like, 30 minutes to get from the first town to the one you need to go to. It was 30 minutes of walking.

:p It took me that long to run the entire length of the island.

I've started playing Halo on legendary. I've been getting my severely raped arse handed to me all morning :-

Edited by WinterSun

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

It seemed like 30 minutes. I don't know how long it took, it could have been five minutes.