What are you playing now....

Darque

Oblivion was kind of interesting. I was right when I said the score would decrease over time.

First day I would have scored it 90 without reservations.

Second day, because of the samey nature of the caves etc that had dropped to around 80.

After my first brush with the plot and the jumping through hoops I had to do to avoid leveling 70.

End of the very mediocre plot which was totally hack and slash and had the most unsatisfying endgame I'd played 60%.

So I think all those 90's should be up for re-evalutation although based on how much most reviewers play stuff. Easy to see why it scored high.

Now playing Tales Of Eternia until friday at least (DQ VIII release day). ;)

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

No longer available for purchase from my usual sources.

Running away isnt really my style. I'll see what else comes along. That zombie one looks pretty good I think it's out in a couple of months.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Now playing Tales Of Eternia until friday at least (DQ VIII release day). wub.gif

I'm surprised how good DQVIII is. The story is still pretty generic, but the characters are very well done. It also has a fantastic music score too.

I'm surprised how good DQVIII is.  The story is still pretty generic, but the characters are very well done.  It also has a fantastic music score too.

I havnt been this eager to play a game since the last FF was released. ;)

I'm always in two minds about importing. On the one hand you get it that much faster. But on the other it dosnt give much incentive to make a specific version either.

Wouldnt happen to know if this one has a lower encounter rate than Lucifers Call would you ?

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...tal_devil_saga_

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]

I'm surprised how good DQVIII is.  The story is still pretty generic, but the characters are very well done.  It also has a fantastic music score too.

I havnt been this eager to play a game since the last FF was released. ;)

I'm always in two minds about importing. On the one hand you get it that much faster. But on the other it dosnt give much incentive to make a specific version either.

Wouldnt happen to know if this one has a lower encounter rate than Lucifers Call would you ?

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...tal_devil_saga_

Lower yes, but I found it much more annoying since the battle system is pretty basic... Not very interesting and it's more about being at the right level rather then player skill...

In DDS/Nocturne you could get by with just having the right skill set/Demons and playing smart... Not so much in DQIII... In fact, the first 8 or so hours pretty much involve nothing but attack spamming... Made me really sad. ;)

No longer available for purchase from my usual sources.

Running away isnt really my style. I'll see what else comes along. That zombie one looks pretty good I think it's out in a couple of months.

Not mine either, as I said, I made the game a survvial horror game ;)

The game rates how you play... and gives you a title at the end.

When I first played I got the title "warmonger". :)

You get it for getting 30 kills (supposedly not easy to do)

I think my kill count was over 70 ^_^

I made the game fit my playstyle. :wub:

Not mine either, as I said, I made the game a survvial horror game ;)

The game rates how you play... and gives you a title at the end.

When I first played I got the title "warmonger". :)

You get it for getting 30 kills (supposedly not easy to do)

I think my kill count was over 70 ^_^

I made the game fit my playstyle.  :wub:

And you come across as such a sweet and innocent thing :)

I'll have a look during my next trip into town. Last time I ended up buying 10 games and getting odd looks :">

478327[/snapback]

odd looks? whatever for? :wub: They should have been glad that you were purchasing them ;)

Not from the staff. The staff know me they even put stuff I might be interested in behind the counter :).When I got my 360 they had sold out of CE versions of Oblivion but gave me a regular one and told me to return it after I tracked down a CE version online.

478327[/snapback]

just started a deadly shadows game\

Thief? If so, update it before venturing any further. The gae will rset the difficulty to normal every time you load a save game. Very annoying, if you play on other than normal.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm still playing Oblivion and I scored it 90% in my review. Two other reviewers in our staff scored it 10/10 and one scored it 8/10 because he had to run it in 640x480 on what he considers a pretty new computer.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Every one of the Tales series I've played has been enjoyable.

The first PS1 Tales of... Wasn't all that great. :sorcerer:"

EDIT - The one that made it to the US anyways, not the original remake.

You mean Tales of Destiny. Yes, it sucked. Especially compared to the total sweetness that was Tales of Phantasia.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Thief? If so, update it before venturing any further. The gae will rset the difficulty to normal every time you load a save game. Very annoying, if you play on other than normal.

I just bought Thief 1 & 2 (double pack), and I look forward to playing it soon ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just bought Thief 1 & 2 (double pack), and I look forward to playing it soon ...

*ahem*

http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/

It's incredible how long the game can keep one occupied.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds