What are you playing now....

Darque

they are... :blink:

I wonder how you become a reviewer... :(

Apply for a Job

mkreku writes for a Swedish magazine so it's possible he has a copy.

I was joking about not knowing how you become one...

But if you do have a copy Mkreku, please tell us about it!!!

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

they are... :blink:

I wonder how you become a reviewer... :(

Apply for a Job

mkreku writes for a Swedish magazine so it's possible he has a copy.

I was joking about not knowing how you become one...

But if you do have a copy Mkreku, please tell us about it!!!

He probably can't :(

I installed the Naval Beta for the Historical Stony Road mod for Hearts of Iron II. Plenty of cool Naval events!

Perhaps I'll tell Raeder to go jump off a bridge and go with the U-Boat fleet from the get go :D

Thread Pruned: If you have questions/concerns about the moderation/admin of the board, I would/am be more than happy to discuss the matter through PM. Conjecture and rumours do nothing other than hurt people and create an atmosphere that is toxic. Though I am very appreciative of the community's pasison for one another, there is a place to discuss concerns and that is through the PM system.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

I'm playing Grand Theft Auto III.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Still playing Shadow Hearts: From the New World >_<

Awesome game :blink:

What have they kept from part II and what is different ?

The ring is still customizable.

Many abilities are still represented. Ricardo for instance has an ability like Lucia's.

Unlike SH:C, SH:FTNW doesn't suck :huh: Definately a plus :D

Also, Fusions are done way better in this game.

Instead of having a different form at each level, Shania only has 4 fusions, but you can power them up and gain new abilities by powering her fetishes.

The four fetishes do the following

1) Gives her more spells as you power it.

2) Gives her more spell power

3) Gives her cheaper spell casting costs

4) Gives her stats boosts

Combo attacks are better defined too.

Story wise I like it better... so for me the progression is

Shadow Hearts -> Shadow Hearts: From the New World -> Shadow Hearts: Covenant

The feel is way different, though the story is still dark in many ways. But tends to fit the "pulp" era well, just as Shadow Hearts fit the post victorian era.

I'm sorry to say that it's not Oblivion, but another game that isn't to be published until March 17. I'm not supposed to publish anything until then but I don't know if that includes chatting about it in my spare time on a nerd board >_<

Better safe than sorry though!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Onimusha 3. I have every intention of finishing it today (which proabably means something is going to crop up).

Apparently this is arriving later as well.

Atelier Iris - Eternal Mana Dispatched 15/03/2006

But I think Dawn of Dreams (Onimusha 4) is next on the list. I'm really enjoying part 3.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Dood, dood dood dOOd, Dood doOd dood dood DOOD! Dood dood DoOd dood dood dood. Dood dood dood dood dood doooood. Dood! Dood. Dood. Dood!! dood! Dood, dOOD Dood dood. Dood, dood dood dOOd, Dood doOd dood dood DOOD! Dood dood DoOd dood dood dood. Dood dood dood dood dood doooood. Dood! Dood. Dood. Dood!! dood! Dood, dOOD Dood dood. Dood, dood dood dOOd, Dood doOd dood dood DOOD! Dood dood DoOd dood dood dood. Dood dood dood dood dood doooood. Dood! Dood. Dood. Dood!! dood! Dood, dOOD Dood dood.

Agh!

Aaagghh!! :*

Had a thread last year about a quest for certain CRPG's, where I got a few suggestions. Currently playing Anachronox. Not really what I'd call CRPG. And the excerpt on the back "...on their quest to discover who or what is trying to destroy the universe..." just seems completely out of place with the petty mercenary 'detectives' story I'm playing so far...

(Signatures: disabled)