• Voilet
    • Yellow
    • Orange
    • Cyan
    • Veridian
    • Sliver
    • Bronze
    • More than one due to multipul blades

i always get one red and one silver. kind of symbolic, im not completely light but not all dark, but some of both.

also, is it just a glitch on my system or do your cyan lightsabers stay on after a load or after moving to a different area? its kind of funny when you have a double bladed cyan lightsaber, cause it looks like your stabbing yourself...lol :ermm:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Either Blue and red/Red 'n silver/Blue 'n silver. Good contrasts and I like all three. My top is still red tho. Red is like Chuck Norris. :thumbsup:

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I just take what the game gives me. Which is usually either almost all purple or all yellow/green....

Unless, of course, I use the editor so I can have exactly what I want for everyone. And then it would be orange (or bronze), silver, and blue, in that order. Not usually fond of orange but I really liked the reddish-orange in the Kotor games.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There's an active, albeit aged, thread on the same subject in the spoilers forum. Do we really need two? Come on, Master Revan, this could be your first thread closure. :)

Undaunted by a sense of deja-vu, I voted blue.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There's an active, albeit aged, thread on the same subject in the spoilers forum.  Do we really need two?  Come on, Master Revan, this could be your first thread closure. ;)

Undaunted by a sense of deja-vu, I voted blue.

The other poll was closed since it was older than this one. No sense having that old necropoll hanging around.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I like a lot of them but I usually go back to blue.

Blue is the classic color for a lightsaber.

Silver, veridian, orange, violet...those are good too.

I just wish the exotic colors were much harder to obtain...would be great material for side quests. It would also be nice if NPCs commented on your lightsaber color if it was, in fact, rare.

But that would make too much sense! *roll eyes*

Seriously, I agree with you though. :o They should put that in K3! *runs*

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Seriously, I agree with you though.  :)  They should put that in K3! *runs*

I tell you what I'd like to see in K3, if there were to be a K3: The return of "Mantle of the Force" and "Heart of the Guardian." Those were two cool property-warping bad boys!

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Seriously, I agree with you though.  :huh:  They should put that in K3! *runs*

I tell you what I'd like to see in K3, if there were to be a K3: The return of "Mantle of the Force" and "Heart of the Guardian." Those were two cool property-warping bad boys!

I missed those gems. But there were plenty of other crystals to be found and used.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I just wish the exotic colors were much harder to obtain...would be great material for side quests.  It would also be nice if NPCs commented on your lightsaber color if it was, in fact, rare.

Hell no, I wouldn't wan't to spend 90% of the game with a crappy colored saber just because silver/viridian (my combo) is unique and shouldn't be found ingame that easy. <_<

Colors were already to hard to find anyways. How many people have had a BRONZE crystal, eh? You are pretty screwed enough if that is your favorite color already

In K2 the only 100% sure way to get what you wish is the cheat code console. The Random Loot Generator gives a interesting aspect of the game, but whan you can't find anything but Violet short sabres the game experience gets poor.

A trend in my games is that if I want an item, it never ever occurs.

And a question: The orange and bronze lightsabre crystals produce absolutely identical colors that look like the color of the Heart of the Guardian from K1. It this because of my quite old video card or is it really like this?

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Though you can tell that cyan's lighter and blue's darker easier. With Orange/Bronze/Red they're extremely hard to tell apart. For me at least.

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus