the Ravager

Yes, we know. When I first saw that I thought to myself "How lame".

And also, notice how during the Telos cutscenes, how the Sith fighters could easily look like TIE Fighters.

(not trying to sound rude, but it is something mentioned before)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The Leviathan was made at the Star Forge, and unless the Republic formerly had a secret alliance with the Rataka, the Endar Spire wasn't. Plus all/most republic ships have Orange striping on the top; something the Sith warships don't.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Doesn't anybody pay attention to the cut scenes? In the cut scene in which the Ebon Hawk approached Malachor V and in the LS ending cut scene in which the ship left Malachor, you can plainly see the wreckage of Leviathan class ships orbiting the planet.

Unless someone is suggesting that the Rakata were involved in the battle (and they weren't) the facts suggest that the Leviathan class ships were of Republic design, as only Republic and Mandalorian forces were involved in the battle.

And he was a Mandalorian prisoner, so it would've been eaiser to get a Mandalorian ship. The Mandalorians very well could've copied the Sith warship idea, or vice versa. Blame Lucas for the plotholes. <_<

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

See, this stupid noob is the reason I hate the new guys. There's always one dumbf*ck noob who has bad spelling, and thinks he's better than the older, veteran members. Jesus...

Anyways, on topic, The Ravager does look similar to the Star Destroyers. That, like Goto's droid design, were just copied from ANH. I doubt Obsidian had enough time to make original designs, so they took stuff already there.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Doesn't anybody pay attention to the cut scenes? In the cut scene in which the Ebon Hawk approached Malachor V and in the LS ending cut scene in which the ship left Malachor, you can plainly see the wreckage of Leviathan class ships orbiting the planet.

Unless someone is suggesting that the Rakata were involved in the battle (and they weren't)  the facts suggest that the Leviathan class ships were of Republic design, as only Republic and Mandalorian forces were involved in the battle.

Leviathan class warships are of Sith fleet designs, the only thing the Rakata did was create the Star Forge

hi.

See, this stupid noob is the reason I hate the new guys. There's always one dumbf*ck noob who has bad spelling, and thinks he's better than the older, veteran members. Jesus...

u talking about zonos or what....?

well the reasons for the sith ships in Malachor's orbit is probably due to the fact that there is Sith soldiers in the academy, so the soldiers must have went to Trayus academy on those ships, and Nihilus must have pulled one from the orbit and took off

hi.

It's all about the Star Wars feel.

The Sith forces in K1 are suppose to be of Rakata design but to keep the whole Sith/Star Wars familiarity you got Sith troopers with full uni-coloured armour like Stormtrooperes and pointy ships with the same basic shape design as a Star Destroyer.

K2 was just weird cos you got a Star Destroyer in the wrong time zone :(

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Both the Ravager and the Leviathan served in the Mandalorian Wars. While the Ravager was "lost" at Malachor, Revan and Malak took the Leviathan (or a ship of the same class) and programed it into the Star Forge databanks. Same with their Sith Fighters (as seen in Star Wars Tales comic where the jedi had a Sith Fighter.)