ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

And since you mentioned the Black Rock, Darque, I could just about see that as the entrance for the Flame. Look at how close Yemi's plane was to the Pearl.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

As far as good and bad guys go I wouldn't take anything Benry or The Others say too seriously, they lie... a lot.

Especially if they are busy lying to each other as well.

If the hatches are located some thirty feet underground, and all wired to each other, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the underground part of the Hydra station is in the same location as the topside cages.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Someone on another board just mentioned that there was a glass eye found in the abandoned hatch the tailies were squatting in. Add that to a guy with an eye-patch, and I'm starting to get the picture here.

And Kiro-san was right. I'm seeing two factions of the Others on the island(s?). The good/bad thing will be subjective, of course.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

True.

But we don't know how the others moved Jack to their medical facilty.

Boat? Tunnel? Out the door and across the lawn?

Huh? Isn't their medical facility in the same place? The second island? I don't mean the place where they gave Claire all the drugs btw.

If that was the case, why'd they take Jack through the jungle?

For clarification:

Jack, Kate, Sawyer and The Others are camping out in and around the Hydra (the animal research station). This station is on a different island to the one on which the plane crashed. The second island also has its own medical facility. (Of course I may be wrong on these details)

When Jack is taken to try and save the woman who had been shot, a bag is put over his head and he is walked to the operating theatre. The bag and the siren are used presumably so that he doesn't see Kate and Sawyer since he is walked right past them.

So given all this I was wondering why you thought the others needed a boat or tunnel to move Jack.

Someone on another board just mentioned that there was a glass eye found in the abandoned hatch the tailies were squatting in.  Add that to a guy with an eye-patch, and I'm starting to get the picture here.

It's most likely Radzinsky. Kelvin said it was him who made the adjustments to the Dharma film, and Eko found the eye together with the rest of the film. The stain of blood on the Swan's ceiling is probably just coffee.

Anyway, I thought it was a good episode. I didn't like the Sawyer episode all that much. This one gives a lot more to speculate about.

Someone on another board just mentioned that there was a glass eye found in the abandoned hatch the tailies were squatting in.  Add that to a guy with an eye-patch, and I'm starting to get the picture here.

It's most likely Radzinsky. Kelvin said it was him who made the adjustments to the Dharma film, and Eko found the eye together with the rest of the film. The stain of blood on the Swan's ceiling is probably just coffee.

So you think Kelvin was lying about Radzinsky killing himself? That seems weak plot wise. OTOH the reel segment, glass eye (which I don't remember :)) and discovery of patch man seems to indicate otherwise.

Btw did anyone catch the symbol on the fake hatch at the end of last season?

LOST...or hockey?

LOST...or hockey?

LOST...or hockey?

i wish I could watch both at the same time. :aiee:

edit: heh, welcome back Captain Reynolds!! :dancing:

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

First I felt :wub: for Jack, then I thought he was :crazy: , then a bit :aiee: , then I felt :'( for him, but now I'm kinda :wacko: for him and a tad :o .

Sawyer is :* with Kate, eh? Lame. Kate is now a :wacko: to me.

Pickett is a :(:ermm: I felt sorry for him.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Come on Draken, tell us how you really feel.

I think this layoff may seem really lame , but I'm a little meh-ed on this show right now and I think a nice three month seperation won't hurt so much. There's always Heroes, and seeing since they seemed to have nailed down a cross between Groundhog Day and CSI in it's time slot :wacko:, there won't be a show I have to watch every Wednesday. And that's a good thing, I think.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif