ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

I did. There was a toy truck in there as well. :ermm:

For some strange reason I thought the previews said this weeks' episode was going to feature a run in between Locke and the security system. I could be wrong.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

A low tech part, maybe. But when the words 'security system' occur I tend to think of giant mechanical invisible dinosaur monsters. Or black clouds. Hell, Boone could have part of the security system for all we know.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And what did you guys see in your preview for next week? The Canadian station I recorded the show on had something along the lines of:

Kate tries to escape and take a bloodied Saywer with her, but he tells her to go alone. Plus Benry takes Sawyer on a nature walk and says something along the lines of "To earn a con man's trust you have to con him" then Sawyer gives him a punch. And Jack asks "Who do you want me to heal?"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Hey, anyone find it odd that Boone mentioned everyone EXCEPT the asian couple as being "ok" within Locke's vision?

Sayid was with them. He said Sayid had it covered.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

So the reason they are torturing Sawyer is probably because one of the Other's got shot. That Deadwood chick is either dead or messed up. The voice that was yelling during the torture scene was not Henry Gale, so it's probably the Deadwood chick's man. He'll be clearly pissed off.