ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Ok, didn't the others try to capture Ecko because he was good?

Yeah, but "good" for them doesnt mean "good" inside??

Also, the thing hunted Jack and company a few times, so Locke is the only good one?

Im not sure. Doesnt it seem the black smoke can manifest itself as anything you want? I mean, obviously it took the guise of his brother to lure him to that location and I believe it was probably the smoke monster back in season one when Jack saw his dead pappy walking around.

Jack and Kate saw the black smoke DRAG LOCKE into a hole! :huh:

me no trust blond girl with signs talking to jack

Edited by kumquatq3

I'm thinking that Juliet could possibly end up being the real evil genious of this show. Despite her Bob Dylan impersonation in the vid, something tells me that she could turn out to be the real main antagonist of the series.

Remember when Juliet held a gun to Kate's head and Sawyer mentioned to her afterwards that she would have pulled the trigger?

Also her and Benry seem to have split up shortly before Oceanic flight 815 crashed. Speaking from personal experience, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm thinking that Juliet could possibly end up being the real evil genious of this show.  Despite her Bob Dylan impersonation in the vid, something tells me that she could turn out to be the real main antagonist of the series.

Remember when Juliet held a gun to Kate's head and Sawyer mentioned to her afterwards that she would have pulled the trigger?

Also her and Benry seem to have split up shortly before Oceanic flight 815 crashed.  Speaking from personal experience, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Bing bing bing!

That's how I see it. Which is a shame, because Lost used to be unpredictable. I thought last episode was one of the worst in a while.

I thought the redeeming quality of last nights episode was watching Eko go face to face with the security system.

edit: I still want to call the Others a group of hippies, but seeing that they actually have meat on their island says no to that.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I thought the redeeming quality of last nights episode was watching Eko go face to face with the security system.

There were cool little moments, but the episode felted like it was "cut and pasted" together and forced.

I'll agree with the c&p analogy, especially since they rehashed a bunch of footage from last season.

And Charlie and Locke ended up moving Yemi's body from the plane, didn't they?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Yes, KQ3, we know. :blink:

As for the episode.

I agree about Juliet, I don't trust her for a second.

As for the smoke that grabbed lock... that is a plothole.

He saw light the first time, and then smoke the second time, and somehow thought it was the same thing? (ref - end of season 1)

Yes, KQ3, we know. :blink:

As for the episode.

I agree about Juliet, I don't trust her for a second.

As for the smoke that grabbed lock... that is a plothole.

He saw light the first time, and then smoke the second time, and somehow thought it was the same thing? (ref - end of season 1)

Maybe he meant "Light" as in metaphorically, like a "Oooh so thats what this is!"

On another note, we still have no idea who those guys were in the arctic/antarctic on the radio talking to that woman at the end of Season 2.

Also, are Sun and Jin shark food now?

When I first saw eyepatch guy, my first reaction was 'WTF? Nick Fury on LOST?'

pr5003sx5.jpg

Seriously, though, sounds like in the new year we'll see a group headed out in search of the last remainig station ( at least that we know of) located on the map, the Flame.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And this is copy and pasted from the Wiki on the research stations:

The Flame has not yet been found. However, assuming the accuracy of the blacklight map, it is located somewhere between the Swan and the Staff. The blacklight map also reads, "alleged location of #4 the Flame."

February, man, that's just :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

The underwater is the zoological station - the bears were there too.

And considering the escaped horse is on the same island as the bears, it stands to reason that Hydra station is on the original island. Of course we know thats not true as we've seen a scene of Benjamin showing Sawyer that they are on a different island. :)