ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

I swear that ABC hates NHL fans. 

As long as Henry Gale doesn't break into a tap dance number in the first episode this will once again be my must watch show this television season.

Lost is second for me as must watch shows, tied with Heroes. The first being BSG of course.

What if they make a musical episode? Or a puppet episode?

:lol:

Season 3 Preview

SPOILERS AHOY!!!!!!

Lost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Doc Is (Back) In

Jeff Jensen, EW's resident expert on all things ''Lost,'' has seen the season premiere! Here are his first impressions...

BLOODY WEDNESDAY Could Henry Gale be the one who the Doc says ''even looks like a rat''?

It's here.

Finally.

IN MY OFFICE.

The season premiere of Lost.

I have watched it. TWICE.

What can I tell you?

For starters, the first five minutes = pure Lost genius.

The rest of it is pretty damn good, too.

It's a typical Lost premiere. Think of it as an overture, filled with thematic motifs and melodies to be elaborated upon throughout the season.

It even begins with real musical overture, just like last season. Last year, it was Mama Cass singing ''Make Your Own Kind of Music.'' This year, it's Petula Clark singing ''Downtown.'' You know the tune: ''When you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go... Downtown!''

Here are some of my in-the-moment reactions/thoughts/questions about the episode, titled ''A Tale of Two Cities.'' I tried to make these as cryptic as possible, but if you wish to preserve your own first-time experience of the season premiere, you better skip this part. In NO particular order:

Better renew my library card

TBH I'm more concerned with Eko than Locke. Hopefully Desmond didn't end up littering the beach with his assorted body parts... :blink:

edit: T minus 6 hours and counting!! (w00t) (w00t)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My thoughts exactly. I believe the phrase I'm looking for is "a whole lot of nothing"?

The only part I liked was watching Jack suffer, for some strange reason. The rest seemed totally bland to me. Although Sawyer getting his

fish stick.Ha!

was pretty entertaining.

Next week might be better.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I caught the first ten minutes of The Nine. It seemed okay, but any show with Scott Wolff and Tim Daly seems a bit too much for me to handle. It is nice to see Dr.Phlox from Enterprise getting some work, though.

As for LOST, I think what was really lacking was the other characters. There were many times I wondered if I'd like this show as much if it was just Jack, Sawyer and Kate. I totally learned the answer to that tonight.

How many episodes will it take for the Others to break Jack? My guess is three... :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I'll admit he looks like he's about reading to crack right now, but the younger Mr.Sheppard has some testicular fortitude, Darque. Once he gets some food in his system he'll start to put up a fight again.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Well hey, another doctor is always handy.

I didn't think the opening was all that yowza except for maybe the

plane exploding

That Juliet has one hell of a punch, as well.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif