ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

^ watch S.O.S.

I'm going to have to wait a few months for the second season DVD set to come out. Admittedly some episodes are fuzzier than others... :lol:

And there are some season three tidbits going on here.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

"- Season three will have a vastly different feeling, but at the same time reembrace the roots of the series."

what are the roots then?

"- They have 4 to 5 seasons planned out, and they knew the beginning and ending from the start. Going beyond 5 seasons would be stretching it, they said."

perfect, I can't handle more than 5

"- On the season two DVD, you can expect one feature which has all of Sawyer's famous lines!"

nifty :)

Edited by Pope

• 1 month later...

I'm not going to apologize for the necropost, but I just picked up season two at Blockbuser on my lunch break. Now I just have to come up with an emmy inspired performance to get out of work for the rest of the afternoon.

And

is a six minute Hanso video. The jury is still out on whether or not it's legit or fan made.

Less than a month!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Eko does look like he's been on the giving end of some jailhouse lovin' TBH.

And I just finished watching the second season on DVD. I have two trains of thought : Desmond = cool, and Locke = fool.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I was watching through the extras just a little while ago. I skipped most of the deleted scenes ( after two they just got boring), but did really laugh at the compilation of Sawyers' catchphrases.

I haven't really found any easter eggs so far. After finding the egg guide onine, I think they're pretty meh.

They did have a really nice featurette on the contstruction of the hatch set.

Sometimes I'll watch the shows on full screen, sometimes in the 4:3 mode, my new tv is teh awesomeness.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I swear that ABC hates NHL fans.

As long as Henry Gale doesn't break into a tap dance number in the first episode this will once again be my must watch show this television season.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif